Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just really annoys me that she always says grocery shopping in stead of food shopping, it’s like she always has to pick a fancier word to what most normal people say and it bugs me so much! Lol!
She uses more American words than my mums British best friend who has lived in LA for 35 years 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just really annoys me that she always says grocery shopping in stead of food shopping, it’s like she always has to pick a fancier word to what most normal people say and it bugs me so much! Lol!
I HATE it when she says grocery shopping 🤢 All she buys is eggs, sausage and yogurt. She always goes to the fridge and says I'm starving, I need food. Then proceeds to have eggs 😐 She really just doesn't eat does she.

I HATE it when she says grocery shopping 🤢 All she buys is eggs, sausage and yogurt. She always goes to the fridge and says I'm starving, I need food. Then proceeds to have eggs 😐 She really just doesn't eat does she.
God tell me about it! And the snacking on mozzarella balls! Who does that! I don’t mind them in a salad, but def not my idea of a snack! Have some bloody doritoes and dip once in a while! Some proper chocolate, ice cream, anything for Christ’s sake! lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God tell me about it! And the snacking on mozzarella balls! Who does that! I don’t mind them in a salad, but def not my idea of a snack! Have some bloody doritoes and dip once in a while! Some proper chocolate, ice cream, anything for Christ’s sake! lol!
Or a full plate of food which is a balanced hot meal!!
She looks like she doesn’t get enough sleep or enough food to me.

Reactions: 8
She walked past me in London at the weekend and she was a with guy but he could have been anyone lol, didn't get romantic vibes (do we ever though haha)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She walked past me in London at the weekend and she was a with guy but he could have been anyone lol, didn't get romantic vibes (do we ever though haha)
You’re missing a vital update in this …. Was she 5ft 10?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
every vlog she states that she needs to go grocery shopping because her fridge is bare...

every.single.vlog
View attachment 3006161

About to be restocked with,
One posh milk in a glass bottle
One regular milk in a plastic bottle (assume she plans to reuse that glass bottle to make out she only buys the more expensive milk from now on?)
Coffee
Mystery blue pack of something
Possible fresh bread but...not sure
3 cucumbers (obviously)
2 smoked salmon packs
1 cottage cheese
Fridge flowers
---
View attachment 3006161

One regular milk in a plastic bottle (assume she plans to reuse that glass bottle to make out she only buys the more expensive milk from now on?)
Coffee
3 cucumbers (obviously)
2 smoked salmon packs
1 cottage cheese
Fridge flowers
Screenshot_20240620-124811_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You should’ve taken a pic on the sly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 3006161

Coffee
3 cucumbers (obviously)
2 smoked salmon packs
1 cottage cheese
Fridge flowers
---

View attachment 3006200
The blue packet looks like coffee too.

Caffeine is an appetite suppressant... also tasty

Reactions: 4
I looked it up cos I actually quite like it - it’s £126 down from £180?!

it’s much cuter how she’s styled it though.

IMG_7717.jpeg

---
Double post but I have her boring ass closet clear out on as background noise and she just said:

“If I wore this in a room full of people and other women, I’d feel intimidated and not pretty”. Hannah replied “And that’s your big fear”.

Sorry 🤮🤮 now we know for a fact Emily is one of those competitive weirdos who feels the need to be the hottest person in the room. I think people like that are bleeping pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Or a full plate of food which is a balanced hot meal!!
She looks like she doesn’t get enough sleep or enough food to me.
She really doesn't eat or sleep enough. She looks very unhealthy and it is quite scary that she posts this rubbish all of the internet.
I imagine she's having palpitations, she isn't feeding her body enough fuel at all. Her liver, kidneys, brain too. They will all fail eventually. This is the price of living that fantasy lifestyle that influencers live.

• Sad
I looked it up cos I actually quite like it - it’s £126 down from £180?!

it’s much cuter how she’s styled it though.

View attachment 3006685
---
Double post but I have her boring ass closet clear out on as background noise and she just said:

“If I wore this in a room full of people and other women, I’d feel intimidated and not pretty”. Hannah replied “And that’s your big fear”.

Sorry 🤮🤮 now we know for a fact Emily is one of those competitive weirdos who feels the need to be the hottest person in the room. I think people like that are bleeping pathetic.
You might get the dress at an outlet store for less? Or try vinted etc. I got a lot of Tommy dresses at a tkmaxx once for next to nothing. Still have them for holidays etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3