Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think her face looks really weird and different in her latest Instagram photo?
I just went to her insta to see what you were talking about and it says it’s private? (I unfollowed her a while ago and just check in now and then)
Could it be a glitch just think it’s weird for an “influencer” to have a private account?

I just went to her insta to see what you were talking about and it says it’s private? (I unfollowed her a while ago and just check in now and then)
Could it be a glitch just think it’s weird for an “influencer” to have a private account?
Nope it’s private, her and James do this to drum up engagement and to stop people stop unfollowing

Reactions: 2
she’s been doing this a lot over the past week since that sidemen video went up to get more followers. She’s jumped around 30k. I know the video has had a lot of views but I would side eye that she got that many, I think she’s been padding it with a few bots too. The fact that she has a private account means that she has a personal account and not a business one or a creator one, which means that she has no access to analytics. So brands won’t ever be able to find out how her content actually preforms. It’s very shady and weird for an influencer to carry on like that. I work in social media and that would be a huge red flag to me.

Reactions: 6
She also put a tweet out the other day that was along the lines of ‘OMG can you believe my Instagram?’. Obviously knowing people would go and check it out but there was nothing there. Just trying to increase profile visits.

Reactions: 1
I was on her live earlier and someone asked how tall james was and she was like were both the same height both 5ft 10. Shes such a liar you can clearly see he’s quite a few inches taller than her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So I wonder if THIS is why she doesn’t do meet and greet, not her ‘health’
I also assume because she eats so little she wouldn’t have the energy to stand up for hours on end, plus I also think she thinks she’s better than us “common” folk

I also assume because she eats so little she wouldn’t have the energy to stand up for hours on end, plus I also think she thinks she’s better than us “common” folk
Also probably true!
I was just thinking, given where she lives, how weird it is that she doesn’t bump in to any fans!

Also probably true!
I was just thinking, given where she lives, how weird it is that she doesn’t bump in to any fans!
I always look out for her when I’m in London. I’m 5ft 9 although I may find out I’m 6ft when standing next to her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me why Emily (but also other ‘beauty gurus’) have such a big half used/open makeup collection? They know these things expire right?

Reactions: 4
Yikes, she doesn't earn half as much as any other youtubers I follow. Saffron Barker is RAKING it in with over 600k in the bank in her company accounts! Considering how many ads and spons Emily does, I'm quite shocked at her accounts but I guess she's living above her means with going between FOUR places (her flat, her house, her parents and LA) - absolutely bleeping ridiculous if you ask me. She got a flat in london for work but never seems to have any big deals lol

Reactions: 5
Yikes, she doesn't earn half as much as any other youtubers I follow. Saffron Barker is RAKING it in with over 600k in the bank in her company accounts! Considering how many ads and spons Emily does, I'm quite shocked at her accounts but I guess she's living above her means with going between FOUR places (her flat, her house, her parents and LA) - absolutely bleeping ridiculous if you ask me. She got a flat in london for work but never seems to have any big deals lol
She could easily live in Northampton and travel to London for the amount of times she actually NEEDS to be in London. She just likes to make people believe that she’s got lots going on when in reality she buys followers and her YouTube career is going down the pan

Reactions: 6
She seriously recommended to her young and impressionable followers that bleaching their arm hair is a good idea. What the duck is wrong with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.