Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to pretend she reads books now? First with the book she mentioned the other day and now the one she’s carrying in her stories. So desperate to show she has a book rather than just putting it away in a bag!
In the words of Draco Malfoy : “I didn’t know you could read?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s filmed a video with the sidemen (I think she’s doing a sidemen tinder video). I’m gutted because I actually enjoy their content and she irritates me so much

Reactions: 3
She’s filmed a video with the sidemen (I think she’s doing a sidemen tinder video). I’m gutted because I actually enjoy their content and she irritates me so much
Why they’ve said yes is beyond me!!!

Reactions: 1
Why they’ve said yes is beyond me!!!
What do you mean? I think they reached out to a bunch of female youtubers to do sidemen tinder, I don’t think she asked them. Millie T also said she was going to film it. KSI said it’s sidemen tinder with a twist so I guess the twist is it’s youtubers. I just wish she wasn’t one of them, she’s so irritating but it’ll be good to see her in a video she has no control over editing 😂

Reactions: 4
What do you mean? I think they reached out to a bunch of female youtubers to do sidemen tinder, I don’t think she asked them. Millie T also said she was going to film it. KSI said it’s sidemen tinder with a twist so I guess the twist is it’s youtubers. I just wish she wasn’t one of them, she’s so irritating but it’ll be good to see her in a video she has no control over editing 😂
Surely, they’ll all say no to her 😂😂 like she’s not exactly any of their types and she’s boring af

Another video where she doesn’t actually say anything and basically does every shot
“busted are in the shower”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”

editing Emily just to clear up James and I aren’t breaking up anytime soon.......

you sure Emily 🤣😂

• Haha
“busted are in the shower”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”

editing Emily just to clear up James and I aren’t breaking up anytime soon.......

you sure Emily 🤣😂
I find it a bit unbelievable that James was in the shower tbh!😂

• Haha
Wow, all of James latest tweets, seems like a looovely person. Him and Emily and well suited

anyone else notice her outro music is clearly James’ solo stuff. I would love to hear some music from him that isnt about teen angst/love but he still thinks he’s teenager and puts on a fake american accent.

Sounds a bit like Emily - acts like a prepubescent teen and pretends she’s american. maybe they are perfect for each other!

Reactions: 5
anyone else notice her outro music is clearly James’ solo stuff. I would love to hear some music from him that isnt about teen angst/love but he still thinks he’s teenager and puts on a fake american accent.

Sounds a bit like Emily - acts like a prepubescent teen and pretends she’s american. maybe they are perfect for each other!
I just looked at her last two videos and I'm pretty sure that it's not James. I used to be a fan of his, but he is so juvenile and fake now, so I guess they are well matched. I think James will be gone once his album comes out and he's after using Emily to promote it.

Reactions: 2
She was so fake in their video and of course had to bring up her height as much as possible

Reactions: 5
She completely missed the point, you swipe more on what they say / do as opposed to if you’d actually date them (Emily babe you have a boyfriend anyway)
Tobi (Jehovah witness) was actually funny but she said no because he was too short???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.