Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t likeable atall. I don’t get the constant need to be labelled small and she’s really really trying so hard... I’ve spoke to loads of people that have gone off her. She’s quite boring.

Reactions: 5
I really wish she would stop trying to dance like a teenage school girl on tiktok - she is 23 this year and it's so try hard.

Reactions: 6
She’s not gonna stop with tik tok when Sophie counting on her fingers in a weird way gets over 2 million views 🙄

Reactions: 2
Im tired of her talking about how skinny and fit she is when it seems like she just restricts herself way too much... not healthy, she doesnt look healthy and her body is not toned... especially looking at her legs in that last tiktok . Not trying to body shame, but i feel like shes trying to make ppl think that its normal to be that skinny and not restrict at all

Im tired of her talking about how skinny and fit she is when it seems like she just restricts herself way too much... not healthy, she doesnt look healthy and her body is not toned... especially looking at her legs in that last tiktok . Not trying to body shame, but i feel like shes trying to make ppl think that its normal to be that skinny and not restrict at all
That’s what I mean! It isn’t healthy, some people are naturally like that but she’s obsessed with trying to be petite. She’s a pretty girl.. just embrace your body and eat !!!!

That’s what I mean! It isn’t healthy, some people are naturally like that but she’s obsessed with trying to be petite. She’s a pretty girl.. just embrace your body and eat !!!!
She would be healthier and look healthier she just ate healthy whenever she wanted and worked out more (not only cardio, but yoga, strength training etc.)

Reactions: 3
I assume the flat in London is a desperate way to keep the hobo.
He hasn’t got a place here right?
And she started renting around the time he sold up?

might understand that if he was hot a hot piece of ass but I don’t think many young single London girls would do anything more than offer him a sandwich or hot coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assume the flat in London is a desperate way to keep the hobo.
He hasn’t got a place here right?
And she started renting around the time he sold up?

might understand that if he was hot a hot piece of ass but I don’t think many young single London girls would do anything more than offer him a sandwich or hot coffee.
Yep, she 100% moved to London to get James. She rented that tiny studio in SoHo first then moved to the one she's in now. She broke up with her last bf, moved to LND and got with James in a very small timeframe.

Yep, she 100% moved to London to get James. She rented that tiny studio in SoHo first then moved to the one she's in now. She broke up with her last bf, moved to LND and got with James in a very small timeframe.
It’s so so weird!!! Like what is a 20 something year old doing with a 30 something, he’s not even that famous, she didn’t know know who he was before mcbusted, like surely one of the reasons why he’s not putting her on social media is because he’s embarrassed, I’m also surprised she thinks he’s good enough for her considering he’s almost a Z lister

It’s so so weird!!! Like what is a 20 something year old doing with a 30 something, he’s not even that famous, she didn’t know know who he was before mcbusted, like surely one of the reasons why he’s not putting her on social media is because he’s embarrassed, I’m also surprised she thinks he’s good enough for her considering he’s almost a Z lister
But she is acting so desperate with him which makes her a lot less attractive and almost equal in my eyes LOL

Also can someone pls tell me how her last instagram post is supposed to work... is it just me or do her legs look like they arent attached to her torso... like it physically doesnt seem possible for her legs to be twisted like that and so far outwards

Last edited:
But she is acting so desperate with him which makes her a lot less attractive and almost equal in my eyes LOL

Also can someone pls tell me how her last instagram post is supposed to work... is it just me or do her legs look like they arent attached to her torso... like it physically doesnt seem possible for her legs to be twisted like that and so far outwards
she’s also deffo brought the shoes to shoot in and then send back as she’s done it before wirh the pink and black pair they appeared in a post but not in her shoe collection

I’m pretty convinced this is all to do with the whole “I’m with the band” image she’s been trying to cultivate since she started YouTube.

Pretty weird that James decided he was going to start dating a 21 year-old British YouTuber at the exact same time he moved to LA. Who does that when you're moving to a different country?? I honestly think James was just looking for a random hookup and now he can't get rid of her plus he kinda loves the attention and the social media promotion she provides. Emily is just a stage five clinger.

Reactions: 7
Pretty weird that James decided he was going to start dating a 21 year-old British YouTuber at the exact same time he moved to LA. Who does that when you're moving to a different country?? I honestly think James was just looking for a random hookup and now he can't get rid of her plus he kinda loves the attention and the social media promotion she provides. Emily is just a stage five clinger.
Yep to him she’s just a way he can stay connected to a wider audience. It’s so gross lol

Yep to him she’s just a way he can stay connected to a wider audience. It’s so gross lol
I feel like they are both using each other for different reasons lol but i think Emily is the one who looks more like a fool bc she seems to be trying waaay harder than he is for the relationship

I feel like they are both using each other for different reasons lol but i think Emily is the one who looks more like a fool bc she seems to be trying waaay harder than he is for the relationship
I don’t really understand what she gets out of it other than a place to stay in LA. Everyone just sees their “relationship” as a car crash

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.