Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job your boyfriends taller than 5ft 10 then, oh wait.... I suppose he is still taller than you though, even in 5 inch heels 😬
I'm sorry but is that the best James could come up with for a premiere? White t-shirt, pyjama bottoms and Vans?

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but is that the best James could come up with for a premiere? White t-shirt, pyjama bottoms and Vans?
He has no idea how to dress like an adult. Obviously takes no pride in how he presents himself either. I always remember how he looked like he had wandered in off the street to Danny Jones' wedding. The rest of the band were in suits and he can't even tuck his shirt in🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Its such a strange thing to lie about that I kinda believe she might be. As someone whos 5’10 I can see no reasons whatsoever to lie about that height or any (unless you’re a bloke , I get that lol ) being tall means it’s just harder to find jeans and you’re more selective on heel height as I don’t wana be towering over everyone… yhyh I get the model thing but she doesn’t seem to be trying to be a model so what is the fuking point…

Reactions: 5
Its such a strange thing to lie about that I kinda believe she might be. As someone whos 5’10 I can see no reasons whatsoever to lie about that height or any (unless you’re a bloke , I get that lol ) being tall means it’s just harder to find jeans and you’re more selective on heel height as I don’t wana be towering over everyone… yhyh I get the model thing but she doesn’t seem to be trying to be a model so what is the fuking point…
She lies about everything though. Things no one would care about she goes out of her way to lie about...like getting up at 5am, saying she hasn't cut her hair in a year, saying she hasn't had filler in years and on and on.... It's very obvious from that picture of her at the premier that she is not 5'10. She's the same hight as James in high heels and he is 5'10. I personally believe that she's about 5'7 but she "rounds it up" to 5'10 to be a special unicorn. BTW I'm 5'10 and I think that's the first time I've had to acknowledge it in a very long time. It's so easy to get jeans for this height now as it's seem as way more normal, she's such a weirdo and just has to try be special when it comes to everything.

Reactions: 10
She lies about everything though. Things no one would care about she goes out of her way to lie about...like getting up at 5am, saying she hasn't cut her hair in a year, saying she hasn't had filler in years and on and on.... It's very obvious from that picture of her at the premier that she is not 5'10. She's the same hight as James in high heels and he is 5'10. I personally believe that she's about 5'7 but she "rounds it up" to 5'10 to be a special unicorn. BTW I'm 5'10 and I think that's the first time I've had to acknowledge it in a very long time. It's so easy to get jeans for this height now as it's seem as way more normal, she's such a weirdo and just has to try be special when it comes to everything.
i have 36leg..trust me it aint easy to get jeans...

Loved Lucy calling her out repeatedly on the say it or shot it video. She just bitched and tried to bullshit her way through the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
In the say it or shot it video you can tell how bad her fake tan is! Her legs and arms are completely different colours!!!

Reactions: 2
Loved Lucy calling her out repeatedly on the say it or shot it video. She just bitched and tried to bullshit her way through the whole thing.
That video annoyed me so much. She wasn’t going to answer any of the juicy questions so what was the point other than click bait. also who doesn’t know roughly how much is in their bank account 🙄 lies

Ok, which one of you trolled her with that question "what does your boyfriend do to turn you on?"🤢😂

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t want it to be general knowledge how many people she’s slept with. You’re not the queen hun, nobody really gives a tit.

She doesn’t want it to be general knowledge how many people she’s slept with. You’re not the queen hun, nobody really gives a tit.
To be fair I don’t even tell my friends. I don’t think anyone needs to know how many people or who I’ve had sex with, that’s between me and them lol. I always find it bizarre that people ask that question to youtubers

Reactions: 1
Exactly, no one needs to know or cares. I also wouldn’t be answering a question like that while in a serious relationship with my bf. Imagine how she’d feel if James told us all about the girls he had slept with

Again with the click bait on her latest vlog🥱 it’s literally about her manager not wanting to be on camera

Again with the click bait on her latest vlog🥱 it’s literally about her manager not wanting to be on camera
This drives me nuts when she does this (I know she’s not the only one but hers are always particularly bad)

I think she’s getting desperate for views. I’ve noticed quite a few click bait titles recently

Does anyone else think her face looks really weird and different in her latest Instagram photo?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.