Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she paid for all that treatment, the first step was to fix damaged hair, she regularly claims she has perfect hair thanks to L’Oréal..... she’s making a rod for her own back here!

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she paid for all that treatment, the first step was to fix damaged hair, she regularly claims she has perfect hair thanks to L’Oréal..... she’s making a rod for her own back here!
Her haircuts are done for free, but we all know that EmLie is allergic to #gifted. That's why she goes out of her way to travel there, it's free.

Her hair needs a good chop, it still looks dead and drab. It is laughable when she is shilling L’Oréal the whole time.

Reactions: 1
Her haircuts are done for free, but we all know that EmLie is allergic to #gifted. That's why she goes out of her way to travel there, it's free.

Her hair needs a good chop, it still looks dead and drab. It is laughable when she is shilling L’Oréal the whole time.
She doesn’t mention that at all! Where do we report her?

maybe someone should message Paul watts on Instagram and ask him outright are her treatments gifted or not
I don’t really see the point? It’s not like anything would be done about it. Bloggers are not sanctioned in anyway for not disclosing gifted or ads. I reported her before for blatantly not disclosing something and the response from the ASA was 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Haven't seen her videos for a while because she was irritating me. However just saw the hair vlog and what has she done to her face!? The lips are like a beak when she talks, has she had relocation lessons? And she has an overall mean snarl and looks older and date I say uglier

Omg this comment. Which one of you wrote it 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂 this has just made me laugh out loud.How long did it last till she removed it? 😂😂😂

omg the comments are brutal 🤣😂
So many saying “is that your dad” “he looks so old”
🤣🤣

every time her mum is in an upload I realise why Emily has turned out how she did 🙄
Her mum is honestly the nicest woman 🙈🙈 she’s so lovely. I obviously haven’t seen her for years but she didn’t used to lander to Emily so much as she now seems to. I don’t know if it’s Emily’s editing, or because Emily doesn’t live there anymore she now acts like that when she goes home but her mum was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Her older sister is also very grounded and normal.

Yeah I have to say her mum/MOM is lovely. She does a lot around mental illness in young people and sent me a message after seeing something I wrote on Twitter, just to ‘check in.’ Really sweet lady. I think Emily edits it to make herself look like she’s got a “cool mom” (in the Mean Girls sense!)

Yeah I have to say her mum/MOM is lovely. She does a lot around mental illness in young people and sent me a message after seeing something I wrote on Twitter, just to ‘check in.’ Really sweet lady. I think Emily edits it to make herself look like she’s got a “cool mom” (in the Mean Girls sense!)
I think you’re right, she likes to look like she is waited on hand and foot so puts what she wants in

Reactions: 2
has she no pride?
May as well say anyone know any companies that want to gift me a new floor?!

I don't understand why she's doing it though, it her parents house and she doesn't live there anymore. I still live at home and wouldn't be organising a new floor as it's not my house to change? She must have plans to move back in but still weird none the less.

Reactions: 5
I’d be a bit annoyed if i was her parents. Always moving back in when it suits her. She earns more than them yet sponges off them. I could never, not in a million years, take a penny off my parents if I was earning the money she is. Remember she got her parents to buy her a 3/4K Chanel backpack? That made me so sick. They’re comfortable but not rich and I just found that so disgusting of her to be honest.

Reactions: 12
Her latest grid post has me cringing. She looks so fake tanned and those glasses 🙈 I’m pretty sure she’s only 22 but she looks 30+

Reactions: 4
James posted another strange TikTok of him and Emily👀 It just looks so awkward. And it's so obvious that he's using her again to get followers.

The makeover she did on her sister 🙈 cor blimey!!! It was like Emily was being secretly cruel putting all that fake tan on her, she looked so bloody dirty and stupid.

Reactions: 3
Why is she trying to pretend she reads books now? First with the book she mentioned the other day and now the one she’s carrying in her stories. So desperate to show she has a book rather than just putting it away in a bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.