Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen James' TikTok account?? It's so cringe. He is like a grandad who does not understand what it's about. He posted a really bizarre video of him and Emily and people are commenting underneath it that they don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why even mention 'bikini body' in the video title?!
It was a basic 'what I eat in a day', nothing special or revolutionary...she just wanted an excuse to mention that she is thin (again!), has never struggled to lose weight (or however she phrased it), and to post a photo of her wearing a bikini in the thumbnail. She is a narcissist, constantly seeking validation that she is pretty, tall, thin...blah blah blah. Even the charity ski trip turned into a bizarre model shoot, and the true message of the work the charity do was completely lost.

Reactions: 10
Why does that company keep gifting her that cleaning service? 1. She’s never there to make a mess and 2. Who is influenced into hiring that company to clean their own home! Most of her followers are teens🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why does that company keep gifting her that cleaning service? 1. She’s never there to make a mess and 2. Who is influenced into hiring that company to clean their own home! Most of her followers are teens🤷‍♀️
Surely every time she films at home it should be classed as gifted/an ad considering she never lifts a finger there herself and has everything handed to her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her stories from yesterday about the tea and ‘outdoing herself on this base’

That’s the worst her base has ever looked. It’s 400 different shades of tit

Reactions: 2
Emily drinking game: take a shot every time she says ‘I feel like...’ in a video. Enjoy your hospital stay.

• Haha
Emily drinking game: take a shot every time she says ‘I feel like...’ in a video. Enjoy your hospital stay.
She’s so fake! Honestly she can’t get out of this persona she’s created! She needs to dump James, move home and start all over again. You can tell by the comments on her video her audience is full of naive young girls and clout chasers (not that she has any influence on much)

Reactions: 5
lol i was trying to figure out whose kid this was🤣 I didn’t realise it was James!

Plus it also highlights how greasy his hair is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is her video entitled 'I ate plant based food for a whole month' when she only tried it for 2 weeks?!
She didn't give any reasoning as to why she might want to eat more plant based food. Was it simply because she was being sponsored? That would be sooooo Emily, dahhhling - do it for the cash, not the cause! Urgh.
Also, as if she ate all those loaded nachos. Who is she trying to kid?!

Reactions: 7
Her plant based video was so frustrating! I don't mind it being sponsored but all she ate was the sponsored food and the pizza hut bit seemed so set up too given that everything else she had was from the violife brand. I wish we'd seen a few more meals because it was essentially what she hate in a couple of days and nothing else. She's just jumping on the vegan bandwagon.

Reactions: 5
whyyy does she annoy me more than any other youtuber?? will it get deleted? hmm
Oh it will for SURE get deleted. And probably reference somewhere. But you make an excellent point. I’ve followed her since she had less than 1k subs as we used to blog on the same platform, and I do not remember her being this bloody irritating 😂 I remember a few references throughout the JBoys years (getting upset she’d put weight on, tried to photoshop it out and the picture was called out) but nothing like this.

I HAD to go find this! I haven’t watched the video but tbf going off the comments it’s seems they mention Emily in the video and Jakes new girlfriend says she’s a big fan
BF81F599-756B-4B00-A502-1D910E8599AC.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.