Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James looks like he actually reeks. Does he never wash and tidy himself up a bit?

What is with that TikTok on her page of them standing beside each other and it’s like ‘broke witches to the left bad witches to the right’ and she’s Standing on the right. Weirdos.

Reactions: 10
She was on live again in a bralette leaning into the camera🤦🏻‍♀️ And going on about Jake on his new girlfriend and JAMES JAMES JAMES.

She looks really weird in her new video. Her eyebrows look crazy and her teeth are sooo white. There's only 7K views on it too👀

Reactions: 4
She was on live again in a bralette leaning into the camera🤦🏻‍♀️ And going on about Jake on his new girlfriend and JAMES JAMES JAMES.

She looks really weird in her new video. Her eyebrows look crazy and her teeth are sooo white. There's only 7K views on it too👀
what is with her wanting to show her cleavage now? and she must have said boyfriend 10 times in that vid! wth is wrong with her?

Reactions: 3
How can she say she's weighed the same for years but she's selling lots of size 10 jeans on her Depop that used to fit here fine and now she's a size 6?

How can she say she's weighed the same for years but she's selling lots of size 10 jeans on her Depop that used to fit here fine and now she's a size 6?
I think the size 10s probably still do fit fine, if you watch back she does look pretty much the same weight wise

Reactions: 1
Video title: First Hair Cut In A YEAR!

15 seconds into the video: I haven't had my hair cut since September.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Playing fast and loose with the word 'transformation'...her hair looks pretty much the same as before.

Reactions: 5
Omg this comment. Which one of you wrote it 🤣🤣🤣
omg the comments are brutal 🤣😂
So many saying “is that your dad” “he looks so old”
🤣🤣

every time her mum is in an upload I realise why Emily has turned out how she did 🙄

Reactions: 7
Video title: First Hair Cut In A YEAR!

15 seconds into the video: I haven't had my hair cut since September.
Just came on here to say this! Like why bother?! I often go a year without getting mine cut but she things it being a year makes it video worthy and a transformation?! Then outright admits to it being 5 months....? She baffles me

Reactions: 2
How did she manage to make a video out of that?! It looks pretty much identical.... Really pushing the boundaries with the use of transformation there...

I couldn't bear to watch the whole video but I'm living for her sister Sophie's comment, "It looks the same" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a liar! She really thinks she can call the video “first hair cut in a year” and no one will notice that she says at the start it hasn’t been cut since September? She’s deluded. The whole “mom” thing baffles me too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.