Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god her latest video “what I eat for a bikini body”
and she starts by saying “I don’t know how to lose weight, I’ve been the same for years.”
Urghhh what an attention bleep

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember if it was on here or another site that someone posted a link to a video (basically somebody re-uploaded an old vlog from when she was with Jake) where she said she didn’t want to invite James Bourne to her party. I saw it months ago but I’ve not been able to find the link since and I’d really like to 🤣

Edit: found the link but the video has been taken down :(
That was me over on her GG thread!😂 The video is sadly gone, but yes she was a miserable witch to Jake in it. She said really nasty stuff about him online too around the time of McBusted. She (and others) kept saying that he had "forced" McFly to do McBusted, as if he was holding the hostage or something😂 Pretty sure McFly laughed all the way to the bank! She was so desperate for a famous boyfriend she over-looked the fact that she did not like him and he over-looked the fact that she was a witch about him. They're both so desperate!😂 Didn't Emily ask Danny Jones to take her to prom?? She has a McFly category on her YT and she's made a few of the videos private😂https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0hquoSRqYVM01yfKzqy1X6CDU_ruC822

Reactions: 1
So James is in her new video briefly so he is in the Uk. Interesting...

I wish she wouldn’t do these videos though. It massively highlights her disordered eating and even the title of it is so damaging to her impressionable younger viewers.

• Heart
Shows how well James knows emily.. the last thing that girl would eat is cake 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she admit to never eating over 1300 calories? Of course she isn't going to gain weight :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Wtf did I just watch.
I turned it off 2/3 of the way through because I saw a Grackle video I was more interested in.

Okay but 1. Are you mad? Healthy??
2. I hope you’re here and you’re awesome, bikini body warriors 😉
What’s frustrating is why is it ‘what I eat in a day for a bikini body’ - why can’t it just be ‘what I eat in a day’

always referencing her size is so egotistical.. how about promoting eating to ensure you get the right amount of all the nutrients?At the end of the day, food is just fuel for your body.. so not eating much will drain you!

Reactions: 3
I just cannot stand how she makes out she's with friends when she's blatantly with James as that's the only person she hangs out with. "I somehow ended up with a friend in wagamamas" then cuts to footage with James. Such a compulsive liar.

I just cannot stand how she makes out she's with friends when she's blatantly with James as that's the only person she hangs out with. "I somehow ended up with a friend in wagamamas" then cuts to footage with James. Such a compulsive liar.
I just think it’s a really awkward thing to do. If I said to someone ‘I’m going for lunch with a friend’ and then went with my boyfriend, they’d think I was so weird for calling him a friend. I think it’s actually really immature considering she’s put him on her YouTube channel already and has posted about him on Instagram and stuff. Bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 5
I just think it’s a really awkward thing to do. If I said to someone ‘I’m going for lunch with a friend’ and then went with my boyfriend, they’d think I was so weird for calling him a friend. I think it’s actually really immature considering she’s put him on her YouTube channel already and has posted about him on Instagram and stuff. Bizarre behaviour
I think she does it just to make it look like she has friends. She’s so popular with all these friends she never shows and a boyfriend who can just about spend 5 minutes with her.

What’s frustrating is why is it ‘what I eat in a day for a bikini body’ - why can’t it just be ‘what I eat in a day’

always referencing her size is so egotistical.. how about promoting eating to ensure you get the right amount of all the nutrients?At the end of the day, food is just fuel for your body.. so not eating much will drain you!
She’s a classic middle child tbh. Constant need for validation!

I can’t stand the whole “I somehow ended up...” you’re a grown ass woman, you know how you got there!

Reactions: 2
So M is basically saying a bikini body is a slim body like hers? Guess my bikini body is cancelled then! What a great role model she is for her young subscribers (y):cautious:
In fact guys, this isn’t even how to get a bikini body because in the thumbnail it says “bikni body”. Our Emily puts SO much effort into her work!

In fact guys, this isn’t even how to get a bikini body because in the thumbnail it says “bikni body”. Our Emily puts SO much effort into her work!
She’s changed it to what I eat in a day to feel confident in a bikini. Replying to all the negative comments like that’s what she meant all along 🙄

I find it odd that she only changed the title 50 minutes ago considering she replied to some comments about the title 12+ hours ago. But obviously it still had to include the word bikini because that gets the pervs watching which gets the views up lol

James came home for his dads 70th birthday. He put a picture up of himself taken after the party and he’s wearing the same tshirt and bandana (!!!!!) that he was wearing in Emily’s video made during the week. Not only is it not appropriate to wear for a party, it probably hasn’t been washed🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

James came home for his dads 70th birthday. He put a picture up of himself taken after the party and he’s wearing the same tshirt and bandana (!!!!!) that he was wearing in Emily’s video made during the week. Not only is it not appropriate to wear for a party, it probably hasn’t been washed🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s okay guys in case you were worried Emily has tagged herself at Southend on sea in an insta post that has nothing to do with it. She probably drove him down there again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ewww ! Dirty bugger I bet he stinks ! :sick:

I think the way she’s presented Valentine’s, compared to her ‘awful’ ex Jake (whom I actually think isn’t too bad!), speaks volumes. She claims he was so materialistic but he posts a sweet picture with his GF and a simple caption, she posts her by herself with her gifts (we think!). She annoys me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.