Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
Video title: First Hair Cut In A YEAR!

15 seconds into the video: I haven't had my hair cut since September.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mileymoo

Is anyone else kinda after forgetting about her already now that she's down to only one video a week?😅

Surely this new schedule is going to really impact her income? I think her earnings have dropped anyway, but now she'll be getting half of her normal revenue from ads and won't be able to squeeze in as many undisclosed sponsored videos. And she's just wasting her time in LA instead of working in the UK, nothing seemed to come from all those "exciting meetings" back in September and as people have pointed out, she has no visa anyway.

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
A girl who thinks a black scrunchie will change her life is not a girl who reads. Emily is so vapid. She has no thoughts or opinions on anything that actually matters.

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
Goes on about being so tiny, goes on about not eating, goes on about being a size 6. Yet all the clothes on her Depop are a size 10/medium. Not body shaming at all because size 10 is still slim but just annoyed about how she feels the need to lie how tiny she is to her audience. Not cool
You can just tell from watching her in motion in videos and insta pics that she isn’t a size 6 at all. More like a big 8 or a small 10 - just because you can get a certain size on doesn’t mean that it’s your size...

Badg69

Chatty Member
Made me laugh at the start of the vlog when James creeps across the back of the room and is like 'PLAY CHESS' like a needy child

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
I did a sick in my mouth during the collab with Fab Han when they were talking about taking drugs and Emily said that she’d never taken drugs and that her boyfriend is “really clean too”.

🤣 I know she meant drugs wise etc but he’s a grimy sweaty mess who looks like he smells. Hardly clean Emily!

• Haha

mileymoo

Saying that she missed her period in December.... what the hell?? And Jesus wept she says it was from the “stress” of working.
It was such a weird thing to say, coupled with all the other shit she's said lately about pregnancy tests and double dutching. She's so stupid and irresponsible saying that to her young audience.

She could be having a hobo baby either!o_O

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I’m going to be a little treacherous here and say I appreciate that she’s honest about what she eats and why she’s skinny. Literally every thin celebrity/YouTuber is filming as though they eat perfectly normally but are clearly not! (Looking at you Tanya Burr). It’s maybe not normal but at least she’s honest

Leahlou95

I find it interesting that she said wasn’t in the right financial situation to buy the Chanel bag when she hit a million subscribers but is now.

More lies? Trying to seem relatable?
i suppose constantly flying back and forth to LA to keep your “boyfriend” interested must be quite expensive 😂😂

• Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
This is a very good and brief description of what happened, although I don't personally think she "convinced" James to come back. James does not care what she wants. I think James thought LA was going to be fun to ride out the pandemic in, but the US is a shit show right now, like more-so than the UK! I think he panicked and decided to come home because of how bad it is out there. Someone pointed out that he came home because of the free healthcare in the UK and I would totally agree. Bonus for him that Emily was stupid enough to come running back to him to cook and clean. I bet he will be back home with his mum by next week after he sees out the 14 days quarantine.
Three words: NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE

mileymoo

CRINGE!
He needs to give it up.
Songwriter I respect.
Busted reunion okay.. solo.. hahaha! He is a washed up has been that needs to let go, seriously embarrassing himself. And he needs a good shower!
He is delusional. I used to be a fan of his but he is stuck reliving his life from 18 years ago. He was an okay singer back in the Busted hay-day but I'm still traumatised from his rendition of '22' on Emily's birthday. The years have not been kind to his voice or his looks😂 He's a good songwriter at times but he can rarely write about anything of substance, it's all stuff that suits teeny bop boybands. The last Busted album was so childish, I don't know how the other two signed off on it. I'm starting to think him and Emily are a match made in heaven; both LOVE themselves, are delusional and have nothing of substance in their lives.

Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I assume the flat in London is a desperate way to keep the hobo.
He hasn’t got a place here right?
And she started renting around the time he sold up?

might understand that if he was hot a hot piece of ass but I don’t think many young single London girls would do anything more than offer him a sandwich or hot coffee.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread for the lovely Emily.......

thanks to @Mac900 for the title, and we needed to got busted in there somewhere 🤣

continue here!

• Haha

mileymoo

She confirmed in her vlog that she's in Cornwall with James. I'm so angry😡

Edit: I'm watching the video now and she has fully moved into his house in Cornwall. The desperation just reeks off this girl. Putting so many people in danger and acting like a doormat so she can cling onto James.

On another note, they're both going to lose their minds being stuck together there, right?

• Angry