Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 how did I miss this the first time

she has just said she isn’t into having breakfast just now and that brunch is her favourite thing......... but instead of having it later, she likes to have it at EIGHT IN THE MORNING 😂😂😂😂😂 ..........who wants to tell her? Can I??

yeah you are right actually. She does it when she’s trying to justify another ridiculous designer purchase that she doesn’t need but will get “so much use out of” (🙄) too.

if she wants to buy designer and can afford it, then fine. But own it! Own the fact you bought it, don’t make out it happened accidentally because you’re just silly Emily but actually your gonna keep it anyway because its just gonna be so so so useful
My thoughts exactly. I know we’re not supposed to cross threads but there’s a YouTuber called Freddy who only buys designer, she gets ripped for it but she’s honest about how much she has to sell/remove to have it, and she seems to use it non stop. Emily buys things (Louis Vuitton bags!!) and you may see it on the red carpet or in one Instagram post but never just casually in a vlog or whatever, unlike when she first started!

bellbells16

VIP Member
I used to really like James, I've followed his career the whole way through but the past 2 years I think he's really shown his true colours. I think he absolutely loves himself and is full of his own self-importance. His current attempt at music is really dated and pathetic. I hated the last Busted album, and honestly I would have died on a hill for them before that! 🤣

I remember when he was 23 and started dating a 16 year old, I was a teen at the time too so I didn't really see the issue, now that I'm older I see how predatory that was, and the fact that all his girlfriends just keep getting younger and younger is a bit disturbing.
I always though the thing with Gabby was very weird, but she was so young so how would she have known better. I felt so bad for her when he dumped her once he became famous again. At least james was moderately good looking when she dated him!

Lola123

VIP Member
£99 per month for the gym???? Seriously! That’s ridiculous. Is that how much it costs in London? My partners gym membership is £25!
No. She’ll be going to some exclusive members club type thing! It’ll include one off classes she’s been going too.