Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
When I had an ED I was OBSESSED with fitting into kids clothes, and when I didn’t I’d restrict further. Apart from the attention she clearly enjoys, I do wonder whether she’s okay.

Reactions: 10

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I watched today’s vlog and the bit with her mum talking about doing James’s Washing 🤣😂

girl you’re coming across like a bit of a danger to society at this point.

Meanwhile James is posting with him mam, absolutely no fucks given about his “girlfriend”

side note can she stop trying to force the younger sister down our necks. She’s not cute.
Agreed the sister seems like a spoilt brat!

haytaytay1

I’m dying... a grown woman purposefully buying kids clothes. How fucking weird is that? And then she’s moaning they don’t fit her... erm yeah because they are for kids not A grown woman. Nor irresponsible is her messaging on this??

THIS IS WHAT A GROWN WOMAN WEARING KIDS CLOTHES LOOKS LIKE. TRAGIC AND PATHETIC.

View attachment 100764
She looks f*cking ridiculous, what a stupid girl. She wanted a child’s dress to have more of a low ‘V neck’ style. She never fails to surprise me wow.

mindlesswaffle

I have been a Busted fan from the beginning and I used to have a crush on James but now... he has let himself go hasn’t used the opportunity to improve his singing unlike Matt who used to be the worst singer and is now actually in my opinion better than James. He also has embraced his age, works out and looks good. Charlie will forever have a beautiful voice and looks.

I would respect James more if he wasn’t still singing about teen angst and actually grew up.

mileymoo

Can James not drive? I know he lives in LA and probably doesn't have a car in the UK, but surely he could make the effort and hire one or get insured on his mum's so he could travel down to see Emily before Christmas. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into their relationship, and is constantly running around after him. A healthy relationship should be balanced.
James can drive.

And just to really drive home how little he cares about this relationship; when he was with his girlfriend, Gabby, they used to do Christmas with his family in Essex or spend the holidays in America with her family. He also had all of her family over for New Years in his house in Cornwall one year. The fact he can't drive up the road a few hours or get a train is VERY telling.

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
She is so rude when she has company. To busy eye fucking herself and standing weird in the mirror so she looks tiny in thos Jeans. I would hate to hang out with her she is far too self obsessed! Its obvious she prefers own reflection than an actual friend.
She makes me cringe! She reminds me of those girls at school who were the first ever to get a boyfriend and managed to mention it in every sentence!

Reactions: 9

Yoko

Chatty Member
Her boyfriend makes me feel physically sick 🤢 He’s vile! She’d definitely be going out with him if he worked in Tesco wouldn’t she! 🙄

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Can't believe on top of all that travel, she has gone to the BEACH, while preaching for NHS videos to support the staff stopping the spread of the virus

Why is no one calling her out for the sheer hypocracy?!

Also, she's doing the same fucking dance again. I can't even.
I’m sure she’s asking for NHS thank you videos because it benefits her. She’ll put them in a YouTube video to get more views.

she couldn’t care less about anyone but herself.

CAL27

She also started going on and on about how her mum said how "perfectly matched" her and James were...there are no words!
Perfectly matched? HA I can’t really imagine anyone’s mum saying their 22 year old daughter is perfectly matched with someone 14 years older than her, who looks homeless and grotty most of the time, going through some sort of mid-life crisis and has a history of dating younger girls.
Wow he’s such a catch 😍😂

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
yeah you’re right. They either went to school together or he was friends with people she knew when she was at school. He was her other obsession along with McFly. He wasn’t interested in her tho, then a few years later they were suddenly together
charlie wanted a place to stay, a few holidays and a secured shag.
They had mutual friends in high school but went to different schools I think, and Emily had a thing for him that wasn’t reciprocated, it was so obvious what was going on.

the new vlog is great.... my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend.
And yet more Sophie vlogs 😬 it’s not gonna happen emily!!!!

bellbells16

VIP Member
She could well be carrying it! Seen her sister who had been in school then given it to him.... no doubt she’ll go running home to be centre of attention when he tries to speak to her like an adult
He’s more than likely carrying it. He traveled to the US and came back to the UK in under 10 days. So reckless and selfish. I just don’t get how people don’t understand.

“I’ve been following the rules exactly for some time now and I’m very prepared” fuck off James you absolute wanker.

Attachments

• Angry

Badg69

Chatty Member
For fuck sake, can this girl be any more obsessed with having to have the smallest in everything?!

mileymoo

She "evacuated" london, to be with her family when James abandoned her to go back to LA "in case she got sick and needed them to take care of her" she then proceeded to go into a bunch of stores with her mom (unnecessary as her mom couldve just gone by herself). She stayed there for 2 days until she got bored and then seemingly convinced James to come back and moved for a 2nd time in the middle of a pandemic to live with him.
This is a very good and brief description of what happened, although I don't personally think she "convinced" James to come back. James does not care what she wants. I think James thought LA was going to be fun to ride out the pandemic in, but the US is a shit show right now, like more-so than the UK! I think he panicked and decided to come home because of how bad it is out there. Someone pointed out that he came home because of the free healthcare in the UK and I would totally agree. Bonus for him that Emily was stupid enough to come running back to him to cook and clean. I bet he will be back home with his mum by next week after he sees out the 14 days quarantine.

bellbells16

VIP Member
God help us, James is releasing a solo album😶 I guess he’ll have to keep Emily around now to help him promote it.

• Haha

Kattty

She is so rude when she has company. To busy eye fucking herself and standing weird in the mirror so she looks tiny in thos Jeans. I would hate to hang out with her she is far too self obsessed! Its obvious she prefers own reflection than an actual friend.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’ve never seen her talk about him so much.
this might be a bit bitchy but I’m excited for the breakup when he dumps her. 😬

• Haha