Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the lovely Emily.......

thanks to @Mac900 for the title, and we needed to got busted in there somewhere 🤣

continue here!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't unsee the sideburns thing now! I can honestly say I have never even noticed my own, let alone someone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🤣🤣🤣 Emily got cut off just as she was about to tell us all about her contraception for the millionth time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

🤣🤣🤣 Emily got cut off just as she was about to tell us all about her contraception for the millionth time!
I honestly feel like I know more about her contraception than my own at this point🙄 she needs to give it a rest!

So, she buys pregnancy tests on Amazon I presume??? Mind yourself James!😂

And the comment about who has time to double Dutch🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her video on Brandonio's channel? She is really up her arse in it as usual. Such a know it all. I like him and his sister and girlfriend though

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her video on Brandonio's channel? She is really up her arse in it as usual. Such a know it all. I like him and his sister and girlfriend though
literally just watched it and she has such a witch face throughout most of it which is ‘So Emily’

Wonder if we’ll ever see her in that Tesco jumper 😂

I honestly feel like I know more about her contraception than my own at this point🙄 she needs to give it a rest!

So, she buys pregnancy tests on Amazon I presume??? Mind yourself James!😂

And the comment about who has time to double Dutch🤢🤢🤢
What’s so special about her contraception? Does it make you cum glitter because I want in on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t deal with her stupid fake giggly laugh, it’s SO annoying

Reactions: 10
So James is home for Christmas... wonder if he’ll find time for his ‘beauty blogger gf’ 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am watching the recent mukbang she filmed with Talia and Amber, and it is so obvious by the way she eats that she has a problem with food. The fact she has an online platform and lots of young followers who will think her mentality and attitude towards eating is the norm is really worrying.

Reactions: 12
I am watching the recent mukbang she filmed with Talia and Amber, and it is so obvious by the way she eats that she has a problem with food. The fact she has an online platform and lots of young followers who will think her mentality and attitude towards eating is the norm is really worrying.
Just went to have a look and I agree. She breaks burgers into small pieces, picks at things and it looks like she’s psyching herself up to take a bite every time. She takes a really long time to eat one thing.

Reactions: 7
A collab with Fab Hannah now just so she can't get some more Jake related content...let it go, girl!

Reactions: 4
The way she eats reminds me of the first series of skins where cassie shows sid how to not eat. basically you cut food up into small pieces and move it to different places on your plate and then cover it with a napkin - something is definitely wrong with her food intake.

Reactions: 15
The way she eats reminds me of the first series of skins where cassie shows sid how to not eat. basically you cut food up into small pieces and move it to different places on your plate and then cover it with a napkin - something is definitely wrong with her food intake.
Oh my god, how do you remember that?? I can barely remember what happened yesterday 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.