Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t know, it’s probably just my bias but I find her so unattractive. But that’s probably because I know she has such an ugly personality.
She has no redeeming features! The fact she clearly wants to make her body like a child’s instantly makes her unattractive

Reactions: 10

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Why even mention 'bikini body' in the video title?!
It was a basic 'what I eat in a day', nothing special or revolutionary...she just wanted an excuse to mention that she is thin (again!), has never struggled to lose weight (or however she phrased it), and to post a photo of her wearing a bikini in the thumbnail. She is a narcissist, constantly seeking validation that she is pretty, tall, thin...blah blah blah. Even the charity ski trip turned into a bizarre model shoot, and the true message of the work the charity do was completely lost.

Leahlou95

She looks really bad in these pictures. You can tell that she thinks she’s being a model in her head, but she ain’t😂

This thread has died since she went to one video a week🥱🥱
😳😳 she actually looks dirty

spending so much time with the hobo is clearly rubbing off on her

Birdie2

She keeps deleting my comment on her video about how the time said 8.17 on her phone 🤥

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
She is begging for ski clothes on instagram. These youtubers are shameless. I responded to her beg by reminding her of the ski boots mummy and daddy bought her last year 😂😂

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I am absolutely furious reading this. These goes way beyond her being the selfish brat she normally is. Lives are at risk! This is a slap in the face to everyone that works in the NHS and she should be ashamed of herself!!

taylor21

She is insufferable.
Her response to this doesn’t even make sense - if this girl had a longer torso, and presumably shorter legs which is what she’s implying, the skirt would be longer on her. But obvs Emily couldn’t say that because it contradicts what she always says about having long legs. And no way is a kids skirt “soooo long” on someone 5’10” she’s full of bullshit

allidoisgossip

He’s more than likely carrying it. He traveled to the US and came back to the UK in under 10 days. So reckless and selfish. I just don’t get how people don’t understand.

“I’ve been following the rules exactly for some time now and I’m very prepared” fuck off James you absolute wanker.
Wait so he flew when there is basically a travel ban..... Wow

These influencer's selfishness will show more with this situation. Emily you work from home stay home all freaking day anyways and dont do anything now when youre supposed to not do anything its too hard for her, and we have to worry about her getting paid? her whole job is basically online it wont be affected as much as other ppl.
I actually cant believe shes not embarrassed by her words and actions

And if James was following the guidelines he wouldnt travel LOL
They basically have blood on their hands & she tweeted yesterday " stay home, save lives" practice what you preach

Any of you watch her "packing to evacuate London" vlog? This bitch is seriously complaining about not being able to get facials and talking about needing to pack her Google home and silk pillowcases. I just can't even...

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Does she not realise how fkin ridiculous she sounds when she says “moms” instead of “mums”. I don’t have a problem with people that naturally say moms (my partner is from the West Midlands so head does), but she has to consciously think about how she’s pronouncing it because it’s not natural for her to say moms the way that she does. It was at 7:55 in the what I spend in a day video that I just thought wtf is she doing. How does she not realise how tragic she sounds

allidoisgossip

When she broke up with Jake she made it out that he was horrible to her and she had to get out of the situation - now shes doing the same to her poor parents who seem lovely. What a spoiled brat, making it out like she had to leave bc it was too hard to be home when some ppl are stuck in physically abusive households.

• Angry
She's photoshopped a product into a pic of her so badly! shows how much she thinks of her followers thinking they won't spot that.
HOW did the brand pass this for her paid AD content?!

20200201_191421.jpg

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
Its such a strange thing to lie about that I kinda believe she might be. As someone whos 5’10 I can see no reasons whatsoever to lie about that height or any (unless you’re a bloke , I get that lol ) being tall means it’s just harder to find jeans and you’re more selective on heel height as I don’t wana be towering over everyone… yhyh I get the model thing but she doesn’t seem to be trying to be a model so what is the fuking point…
She lies about everything though. Things no one would care about she goes out of her way to lie about...like getting up at 5am, saying she hasn't cut her hair in a year, saying she hasn't had filler in years and on and on.... It's very obvious from that picture of her at the premier that she is not 5'10. She's the same hight as James in high heels and he is 5'10. I personally believe that she's about 5'7 but she "rounds it up" to 5'10 to be a special unicorn. BTW I'm 5'10 and I think that's the first time I've had to acknowledge it in a very long time. It's so easy to get jeans for this height now as it's seem as way more normal, she's such a weirdo and just has to try be special when it comes to everything.