Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emily Canham #3: childish clothes to fit her behaviour (but not her height!)

I've seen quite a few influencers post about having their birthdays recently and they've just been really appreciative and taking it slowly but I think she's going to complain all day (she's already been tweeting so much about it - 'it's my birthday soon... remember!' etc) and be really quite insufferable without realising how lucky she actually is compared to so many people at the moment.

Reactions: 8

doodlebug

VIP Member
Guys she only left her family because James came back. She can’t be alone. She went home to be coddled and dropped them like a hot potato as soon as the opportunity to be with “mY bOyFrIEnD” came up. She’s so annoying. Absolute hypocrite on insta bleating on about staying home and social distancing. SHUT UP

Love how she hasn't said its to help support her family eg. Run errands or the like. Oh no. It's so they can look after her 🙄🤣 how fortunate they are to be related to her!

ach0902

VIP Member
She could well be carrying it! Seen her sister who had been in school then given it to him.... no doubt she’ll go running home to be centre of attention when he tries to speak to her like an adult
What a joke! So selfish! I have a lot of Cornish family and they cannot cope with this, they have ONE major hospital and could not manage so these two are a pair of absolute bellends if that is the case.

bellbells16

VIP Member
How many closets clear outs can one person do? I honestly feel like she’s done 10 in the past year.

It was obvs filmed weeks ago too, so I don’t know why she needs a week to be doing content now.

Hazology

Chatty Member
£3000 on a bag, is this girl joking? She should be putting that into savings for when she's too old to be putting out ameatur videos on youtube.
Urgh she's vile.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Since when are they friends? FAKE
they really are so fake it’s hilarious. Emily was so desperate to talk about James. “We got our tree”... EMILY YOU’RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF JUST STOP IT 😆😂😆😂

she really did just collect James from the airport after her management told her to “go get her man” and then not see him again 😆😆😆

so awkward.

• Haha

Ding

VIP Member
Call me cynical but the only time the wheelchair seems to show up is when they’re at a theme park...

As someone with a disabled relative this really grips me.
My brother has a disability and had the use of a wheelchair when he was younger. We only used on long days out ie theme parks, not to get freebies but because the long day would cause pain for him. Not very often I will defend Emily 😂 but in this case can totally see why they would use it on days out x

mileymoo

So it takes her 3 hours to go to the gym in her building, make her bed and wash her hair?

Amy158

Ah! I see what’s happening with the second account now. She’s deleted all pictures that aren’t travel related, she obviously wants to become a travel blogger now so she can have loads of free holidays!

Blubs

She can very easily go from looking like shes pushing 40, to a looking like a 14 year old. I can't unsee it. Like totally over dressed or childish dress up with no in between.

mileymoo

I can't believe he left her to go back to LA and she was very obviously pissed, but he wasn't having a good time in LA, so flew back and she went running after him AGAIN!!! She has no self-respect at all!

We've all known how very serious this was for weeks now. Where ever you were about 2ish weeks ago is where you should have stayed to try contain the spread. People like them are why this is just getting worse and worse😡😡😡😡

mileymoo

I mean that's where he lives so only makes sense? If he was here, he would have to live under someone else roof and we all know he can only stand Emily for a week
I mean I do get that he lives there, but at the same time we're dealing with a scary, unprecedented situation. It says a lot about him that he flew to the other side of the world and left his parents, family and girlfriend of almost 2 years to roam around LA making Instagram stories.

mileymoo

The irony of her making a video about being a successful you-tuber when she can't get more than 15K views on a video in 24 hours with all the followers and subscribers she supposedly has💅