Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
Highlighting the fact that she was TWELVE at the start of the decade on her Insta. James was 26, more than twice her age!

And her insta is basically just an ad page now. She has very little organic content and doesn’t post regularly unless there’s a pay check attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Leahlou95

I sell on depop but I’ve bought everything with my hard earned money! It’s much easier than eBay, she should be donating that to charity, there was a big scam awhile ago where influencers were selling gifted item on depop, I reckon she employs someone to do it
her mum does it.

She takes all the stuff she puts on there to her mums house and when they sell her mum does all the admin/packaging/posting etc

she also lies in the listings and says they are from a pet free home. I don’t know how she can say that when the 2 dogs are shown in most of her vlogs 🙄🙄

• Angry

allidoisgossip

All Emily does lately it seems is try to convince everyone she is in fact in a relationship, really wonder if James is going to get her family gifts as she keeps talking about finding his parents the perfect gift, would be very surprised. Emily will rewatch these videos in a couple of years and realize how cringy & desperate she seems 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mac900

YESS Jake!! Hes massively upgraded and shes with some hobo cos she thought get her extra fame😂
AB233CC5-B6B3-4FA4-91B9-C24CD9FA2F62.jpeg

mileymoo

It really doesn’t look like she got up at 5am, im pretty sure it was light outside in her first clip when she “woke up” ? 🤣
Haha omg I went back and watched it, you're so right! You can see the light outside. She just has black-out blinds, but the light is coming through at the sides. Em-lie strikes again! What is wrong with her?

Attachments

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I quite obviously have nothing else to do at the moment😂 but all this talk of Emily down cleaning James' house reminded me of an awkward exchange on Twitter a few YEARS ago and it only took me a few seconds to find it😂😂

For context: Gabriela was James' girlfriend of 8 years. He dumped her for their mutual friend Portia in 2014, who Gabriela is talking to in the tweet😬 in 2012 James brought Portia down to Cornwall to "record music" and Gabriela was apologising for the mess of the house as she hadn't been there to clean for a while😂

So there you go, James likes to bring young girls down to clean his house in Cornwall. Watch a catch😂
BEST INVESTIGATIVE DIGGING EVER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh Emily, I’m dying inside for you!!!

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I think the way she’s presented Valentine’s, compared to her ‘awful’ ex Jake (whom I actually think isn’t too bad!), speaks volumes. She claims he was so materialistic but he posts a sweet picture with his GF and a simple caption, she posts her by herself with her gifts (we think!). She annoys me

bellbells16

VIP Member
Seriously though, why did she have to run after him to LA on Boxing Day? She made out as if they were off on holiday but they are just back in his house in LA like always. Like, she goes on and an about her family but she honestly doesn’t give a fuck. They’re just there for content for her videos. She’s spent the bulk of the past few months watching his every move in LA, could she not have spent some time with her family for the holidays. And even at that she acted like his Uber most days. It seems like she has zero trust in him at the moment. I wonder did something happen? That time she showed up at his house to surprise him was a major red flag.

Reactions: 7

mileymoo

Pretty weird that James decided he was going to start dating a 21 year-old British YouTuber at the exact same time he moved to LA. Who does that when you're moving to a different country?? I honestly think James was just looking for a random hookup and now he can't get rid of her plus he kinda loves the attention and the social media promotion she provides. Emily is just a stage five clinger.

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah she really hasn't been the same since she got back from the last trip. She's spending a lot of time at her parents house too. I would feel bad for her but it's entirely her own doing and she's just plain awful as a person.
This!!! She is so self centred, it’s also hard to feel sorry for her when all of this is entirely her own doing, she pushes people away and makes no real connections and just jumps from one boy to the next, she loved the idea of being with James and what she thought that would bring but in reality he just enjoyed at 20 something chasing after him

mileymoo

I can't unsee the sideburns thing now! I can honestly say I have never even noticed my own, let alone someone else's.

• Haha

Moreteaplease

It really doesn’t look like she got up at 5am, im pretty sure it was light outside in her first clip when she “woke up” ? 🤣

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she paid for all that treatment, the first step was to fix damaged hair, she regularly claims she has perfect hair thanks to L’Oréal..... she’s making a rod for her own back here!

buffysummers

so filming (boring content) once a week, her room is a mess, she hardly cooks (i imagine) and she has a cleaner... what is she doing with the rest of her 24 hours a day????? perfecting her accent?

and 11 mins 21 seconds into the video "it's a UK 6 but it's slightly too big...) i cannotttttt

• Haha