Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her gushy valentines post has gone live, something Gucci and a cake for our em. Her smile looks so forced in the photo. Also what’s with everyone calling him JB? I know it’s a term for Justin beiber but em used to call jake JB

Reactions: 1
So your boyfriend buys you a really nice Valentine’s Day present and you don’t even tag him in the post? I just don’t believe this is the normal behaviour of a 22 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
James didn’t even buy her a Christmas present ffs 😆😆 (he bought a kitchen appliance for his house!)

like hell he bought her a VD gift 🤗

Reactions: 3
Nope something about that set up just seems sooo fake. If that had arrived as a 'surprise' we'd of had a gushy insta video showing it off.

Someone in the comments made a good point. Wasn’t she saying she filmed her hair transformation a few days ago but in this photo her hair is exactly the same and she is wearing what she bought in the Zara haul. Perhaps the photo was pre planned because she knew she wouldn’t be getting anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The cake looks like a Lola’s one and on looking online the smallest one was £15 - hey big spender. Plus where is this Gucci purchase surely wouldn’t it be all over stories by now- wouldn’t be suprised if the bag is empty and she has just purchased the cake herself !

He also hasn’t been on social media at all today so you don’t even know if he is in the country 🤣 I know he could have posted these gifts but i’m sceptical they even came from him. Probably her management 🤣

Reactions: 4
She couldn't just post a picture of them together like everyone else in the world, she always has to show off with highly staged photos. She is exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She couldn't just post a picture of them together like everyone else in the world, she always has to show off with highly staged photos. She is exhausting.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Anyone else would have posted a photo of the two of them together with a lovely, thoughtful caption. Not Emily. In truth I think it's a bit sad, she posted a lone photo posing with a chocolate cake (that she won't eat), and a Gucci carrier bag (which is probably empty).

Also, her skin and complexion did not look good in Thursday's video. Either her awfully restricted diet is catching up with her or the wheels are coming off the James Bourne wagon and the stress is causing her to breakout.

Reactions: 7
She is ageing soooooo fast! Crows feet around the eyes, saggy neck...

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember if it was on here or another site that someone posted a link to a video (basically somebody re-uploaded an old vlog from when she was with Jake) where she said she didn’t want to invite James Bourne to her party. I saw it months ago but I’ve not been able to find the link since and I’d really like to 🤣

Edit: found the link but the video has been taken down :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.