Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily says she needs some sun.. shes been back in the uk for 3 week after being in LA, and was in spain for a couple days the other week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She put more effort into a caption about what she wore than she did about why she was there in the first place. She really is something else
she’s wearing the moon boots her parents got her:eek: poor M, would no one gift you any hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of her photos from skiiing show how bad her fake tan is and how much filler she’s had! It’s horrific

Fangirling over Justin Bieber this morning, when she’s never mentioned being a fan previously... so Emily

She is so rude when she has company. To busy eye bleeping herself and standing weird in the mirror so she looks tiny in thos Jeans. I would hate to hang out with her she is far too self obsessed! Its obvious she prefers own reflection than an actual friend.

Reactions: 9
The way she has to go out of her way to mention "MY BOYFRIEND" in everything is so embarrassing. I was cringing for her when she told that contrived story about Justin Bieber "shouting" about Hailey....AND MY BOYFRIEND DOES THAT ABOUT ME TOO!!!!! Sure hun.....

She is so rude when she has company. To busy eye bleeping herself and standing weird in the mirror so she looks tiny in thos Jeans. I would hate to hang out with her she is far too self obsessed! Its obvious she prefers own reflection than an actual friend.
Agreed it was so rude and unnecessary. And dressing her like "So Emily"!! Jesus, she loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She makes me cringe! She reminds me of those girls at school who were the first ever to get a boyfriend and managed to mention it in every sentence!

Reactions: 9
Justin Bieber - hardly an intimate gig more like squished in the 02 for an acoustic singalong. Also her “so Emily” look is just so basic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Justin Bieber - hardly an intimate gig more like squished in the 02 for an acoustic singalong. Also her “so Emily” look is just so basic! 🤣
It’s a pretty intimate venue in comparison to the o2 arena/the usual arena/stadium tours he does

Reactions: 2
Second ramble of the day because she’s really got up my nose... “hair transformation”? So you cut more than 2cm off? Big deal! Claims it’s short... shoulder length isn’t short you attention seeking fool

just seen a tweet that says you have to write ad if there is a commercial partnership with the brand even if you arent being paid for that post itself? so when she talks about garnier and that mascara on her story the other day its technically an ad and she needs to write that!! how do these vloggers get away with it!!!

• Angry
just seen a tweet that says you have to write ad if there is a commercial partnership with the brand even if you arent being paid for that post itself? so when she talks about garnier and that mascara on her story the other day its technically an ad and she needs to write that!! how do these vloggers get away with it!!!
Because the ASA won’t slap fines or hand out any punishments! I personally think if someone disclosed one ad wrong fair enough give them a warning, and when they do it again the influencer should have the whole fee donated to charity!!!

It’s a pretty intimate venue in comparison to the o2 arena/the usual arena/stadium tours he does
I didn’t realise it wasn’t the actual o2 arena - apologies - then again I can’t think of anything worse than seeing Justin Beiber 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think that in the new video looks like she's been crying her eyes out again?! (She claims it happens from lack of sleep later in the video)

Also her hand gestures are beginning to mimic imogenations 😂 she looks so awkward like she's purposely trying to fit them into frame.

Last edited:
Shall we take bets on whether James or Emily is the one to do the OTT Valentine’s Day gesture on socials 😉

• Haha
Anyone else think that in the new video looks like she's been crying her eyes out again?! (She claims it happens from lack of sleep later in the video)

Also her hand gestures are beginning to mimic imogenations 😂 she looks so awkward like she's purposely trying to fit them into frame.
I thought she looked rough in the video. Her skin looked awful and I don't just mean the breakouts - she looks sickly. Her makeup was not good either. For a girl with a ton of fillers in her face and only being 22, she has some serious forehead wrinkles. She looks so haggard for her age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.