Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re-watched her 10,000 calorie video.. i can't believe she still has this video up. Really irresponsible to openly admit that she eats around 1000 calories a day and act as if that's normal. Does she just want any attention, including negative backlash?? She's so desperate for people to talk about her weight etc. And the jeans on her Instagram, she's obsessed with fitting into tiny clothes and showing everyone

Reactions: 3
Do you actually think she only eats 1000 calories a day? 🤔 I don’t know too much but surely that would put her in a calorie deficit and she’d be dropping weight?

Reactions: 2
Do you actually think she only eats 1000 calories a day? 🤔 I don’t know too much but surely that would put her in a calorie deficit and she’d be dropping weight?
I do think she starves herself and watches everything that she eats, but I also think she's dump AF and probably thinks that 1000 is legit ok and the recommended amount for women.

no usually how it works is you get to a plateau and then its just a 'maintenance' weight so continuely eating around same amount of calories daily you stay the same.. if she went up to 1400 or down to 600 daily , after a couple of weeks you would see her gain/loose weight but again would need to continue building/cutting for that to continue as eventually again you plateau

I’m going to be a little treacherous here and say I appreciate that she’s honest about what she eats and why she’s skinny. Literally every thin celebrity/YouTuber is filming as though they eat perfectly normally but are clearly not! (Looking at you Tanya Burr). It’s maybe not normal but at least she’s honest

Reactions: 9
She's tall and really thin. I mean most models listed on ASOS etc are described as being around Emily's height and a size 8. So yeah I think she must have to restrict to around 1000 most days to stay that weight. Also I think she maybe is slowly losing weight or trying to as she seems to be going down and down in jeans sizes / speaking about wanting to slim into jeans etc

Edit; what I meant by tall and thin is that it's not really natural/common for someone that tall to be a size 6 so I think she must have to restrict to stay there

I’m going to be a little treacherous here and say I appreciate that she’s honest about what she eats and why she’s skinny. Literally every thin celebrity/YouTuber is filming as though they eat perfectly normally but are clearly not! (Looking at you Tanya Burr). It’s maybe not normal but at least she’s honest
I think there’s a difference between honest and irresponsible though. If she said ‘I eat 1000 calories in a day, but this is unhealthy and not normal and you should eat more’ instead of ‘I eat like 1000 calories in a day to stay skinny haha so random hair flip hair flip’

Reactions: 4
In her IG LIVE the other day people kept asking to see her fringe and she said she can’t show it because her hair is up. In her recent story it clearly shows she never cut her fringe.. so many lies CONSTANTLY. I used to really like her but more and more she’s starting to act like we’re all idiots that can’t put 2+2 together

Reactions: 6
I think there’s a difference between honest and irresponsible though. If she said ‘I eat 1000 calories in a day, but this is unhealthy and not normal and you should eat more’ instead of ‘I eat like 1000 calories in a day to stay skinny haha so random hair flip hair flip’
Omg you nailed it 😂
You’re totally right, I don’t think I phrased it well. What I mean is that I cannot stand these people who claim they eat whatever they want but clearly don’t. I also think that’s irresponsible, as it gives a false impression of a positive relationship with food. However as you say, Emily is equally irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In her IG LIVE the other day people kept asking to see her fringe and she said she can’t show it because her hair is up. In her recent story it clearly shows she never cut her fringe.. so many lies CONSTANTLY. I used to really like her but more and more she’s starting to act like we’re all idiots that can’t put 2+2 together
This! What was the point?

She was on a press trip with em shel where you can clearly see she never cut in a fringe and there’s even a post on her insta story now 🙄

side note Em said the skiing part of their trip was cancelled

no usually how it works is you get to a plateau and then its just a 'maintenance' weight so continuely eating around same amount of calories daily you stay the same.. if she went up to 1400 or down to 600 daily , after a couple of weeks you would see her gain/loose weight but again would need to continue building/cutting for that to continue as eventually again you plateau
No, her BMR, especially at her height, would definitely be over 1,000 @Hinchhater1442 is right, if she was eating 1,000 she’d be dropping weight at quite a moderate rate because there would be a deficit. For maintenance I’d estimate she needs around the 1500 range, unless, of course, she has hypothyroidism

I don’t understand the brace. There was nothing wrong with her teeth.

No, her BMR, especially at her height, would definitely be over 1,000 @Hinchhater1442 is right, if she was eating 1,000 she’d be dropping weight at quite a moderate rate because there would be a deficit. For maintenance I’d estimate she needs around the 1500 range, unless, of course, she has hypothyroidism
no sorry you're wrong.. if shes eating 1000 calories and thats where her weight has got to from eating that - to maintain her frame then she will stay at that, if some days shes eating less then yes she will lose weight overall. if she now ate 1500, she would gain a small amount weight over time to then again get to a maintenance weight and again would need to increase or decrease to see a change.

Wants to be a travel blogger but can only be bothered to put up two Instagram stories when she’s on a press trip...she is so lazy! Why do brands keep enabling her!

no sorry you're wrong.. if shes eating 1000 calories and thats where her weight has got to from eating that - to maintain her frame then she will stay at that, if some days shes eating less then yes she will lose weight overall. if she now ate 1500, she would gain a small amount weight over time to then again get to a maintenance weight and again would need to increase or decrease to see a change.
Have you ever heard of basal metabolic rate or TDEE calculations? I’ve done a lot of research on this over the years and it is quite irritating seeing half baked information floating around and purporting to be authoritative... and don’t get me started on ‘starvation mode’. (Also, not taking specifically about just you, I mean in general - so don’t take this as a personal attack)

Have you ever heard of basal metabolic rate or TDEE calculations? I’ve done a lot of research on this over the years and it is quite irritating seeing half baked information floating around and purporting to be authoritative... and don’t get me started on ‘starvation mode’. (Also, not taking specifically about just you, I mean in general - so don’t take this as a personal attack)
So apparently sedentary women age 19-30 need 1800-2000 calories a day. She is quite tall so she would need more calories than someone who is say 5'2. Eating 1000 calories is about half a woman who does 0 physical activity needs. That is not normal and it is so dangerous for people to be saying this is acceptable if you want to lose weight.
Maybe if she ate more calories in the form of healthy food she'd have more energy as she is always saying she is tired, I know she has arthritis but the fatigue may also be due to the lack of eating enough healthy food. Also its very hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy when you are eating that little

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.