Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. She hardly broke a sweat during her workout.
2. Those tight gym clothes further highlight how stick thin and underweight she is. Also she has zero shape to her.
3. Why didn't she tie her hair up? The last thing you want when you're working out is your hair flying around all over the place.

Everything about her at the gym made me cringe! She obviously doesn't go to the gym to 'workout'. It is just an excuse to wear tight clothes, show off her abs and eye duck herself in the camera/mirrors.
i remember one of her workout routines and she would literally walk on the treadmill for ages then add abs at the end

Reactions: 2
She's photoshopped a product into a pic of her so badly! shows how much she thinks of her followers thinking they won't spot that.
HOW did the brand pass this for her paid AD content?!

20200201_191421.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It literally does! How does she not think people are going to notice
Why did she have to lie and say that she got up at 5am? Could it not just have been called her "Morning Routine"? Is it because it's "trendy" to get up early amongst bloggers at the moment? She's such a compulsive liar about everything.

Reactions: 7
1. She hardly broke a sweat during her workout.
2. Those tight gym clothes further highlight how stick thin and underweight she is. Also she has zero shape to her.
3. Why didn't she tie her hair up? The last thing you want when you're working out is your hair flying around all over the place.

Everything about her at the gym made me cringe! She obviously doesn't go to the gym to 'workout'. It is just an excuse to wear tight clothes, show off her abs and eye duck herself in the camera/mirrors.
Definitely was surprised she was focusing on cardio/abs when she already is skinny, and has good abs. Could focus on strength training for example legs/butt - which is important to focus on as well

took one for the team and used the gathered evidence 😂😂
Yupp, I live in Southern Canada near US border and the sunrise time was 7:34 am today !

Definitely was surprised she was focusing on cardio/abs when she already is skinny, and has good abs. Could focus on strength training for example legs/butt - which is important to focus on as well

Yupp, I live in Southern Canada near US border and the sunrise time was 7:34 am today !
I can only assume that she isn't serious about the gym and working out, and only does it because it's fashionable to be a gym going youtuber.

Reactions: 5
Omg hilarious at the time on the phone at the gym!!! Has anyone commented it on her YouTube vid? 🤣 totally could tell it wasn’t 5am!! It doesn’t get light till around 7.30! You could see the light in the first bloody clip!! Why lie??? Why pretend you get up at 5am when you don’t 😩😩😩

Reactions: 6
She's photoshopped a product into a pic of her so badly! shows how much she thinks of her followers thinking they won't spot that.
HOW did the brand pass this for her paid AD content?!

View attachment 78825
Typical Em-lie, too busy loving herself in front of a camera she forgot that the whole purpose was to advertise a product😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg hilarious at the time on the phone at the gym!!! Has anyone commented it on her YouTube vid? 🤣 totally could tell it wasn’t 5am!! It doesn’t get light till around 7.30! You could see the light in the first bloody clip!! Why lie??? Why pretend you get up at 5am when you don’t 😩😩😩
Clearly has never been up before 7 otherwise she’d know it’s still dark up until then 🤣🤣🤣

What’s with the constant lying anyway? Lucy could’ve lived with her for another 3 months? Why did they say it’s because Emily’s moving out.. they could’ve just said it’s temp. So odd the more she lies the more hate she’ll get so it’s really counterproductive

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Clearly has never been up before 7 otherwise she’d know it’s still dark up until then 🤣🤣🤣

What’s with the constant lying anyway? Lucy could’ve lived with her for another 3 months? Why did they say it’s because Emily’s moving out.. they could’ve just said it’s temp. So odd the more she lies the more hate she’ll get so it’s really counterproductive
Probs didn’t like Emily waking up at ‘5am’ every morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lucy has mentioned she has bulimia in a recent post. I wonder if being around Emily and her skinny obsession made it worse so she left for her mental health.

Emily definitely didn’t wake up at 5 unless it took her 3 hours to lug her camera to the gym. Also anyone else find the way she sat on the floor was just so she could get a view of her butt in the mirror at the gym. It seemed really strange to me to be sat like that.

Reactions: 7
Lucy has mentioned she has bulimia in a recent post. I wonder if being around Emily and her skinny obsession made it worse so she left for her mental health.

Emily definitely didn’t wake up at 5 unless it took her 3 hours to lug her camera to the gym. Also anyone else find the way she sat on the floor was just so she could get a view of her butt in the mirror at the gym. It seemed really strange to me to be sat like that.
As someone who has suffered with anorexia in the past I know that if I was watching Emily at the time it would of defiantly made me worse

Reactions: 6

I'm pretty sure that they live in the same building?? I don't think they've really since each other since she moved out, which says a lot. TBH I don't think I could suffer living with Emily anyway, let alone if I had an issue with eating. So, I really can't blame Lucy for wanting out of there. I doubt we'll see much of them together in the future.

I couldn’t live with her, full stop! I think Lucy’s YouTube is turning away from Emily’s favoured lifestyle and so she wanted space to be her own brand.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think Emily doesn't look like shes doing too well in her instagram story earlier today with her dog... her lips look really chapped and she looks like shes super depressed. Idk i feel like ive noticed lately shes seeming like shes been feeling a bit blah, barely any content or stories either. She doesn't seem like shes been doing much aside from that concert and the spain trip, i get the impression shes bored/lonely

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Emily doesn't look like shes doing too well in her instagram story earlier today with her dog... her lips look really chapped and she looks like shes super depressed. Idk i feel like ive noticed lately shes seeming like shes been feeling a bit blah, barely any content or stories either. She doesn't seem like shes been doing much aside from that concert and the spain trip, i get the impression shes bored/lonely
And I reckon she thought she would be James’ cheerleader going to all these places and he’s told her to leave him alone 😂😂

YESS Jake!! Hes massively upgraded and shes with some hobo cos she thought get her extra fame😂
AB233CC5-B6B3-4FA4-91B9-C24CD9FA2F62.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.