Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about the new cringe welcome home she’s got on her channel 🤢 every thing she does gives me the ick tbh.

Reactions: 11
I'm very confused by this faux estate agent content that she's doing now. Like, I get there's a market for this kind of content, but they are people who are actually estate agents and have been working in real estate for years. She's bought a house so now she's an expert on all things housing and real estate??

Reactions: 18
I'm very confused by this faux estate agent content that she's doing now. Like, I get there's a market for this kind of content, but they are people who are actually estate agents and have been working in real estate for years. She's bought a house so now she's an expert on all things housing and real estate??
but needs to call her daddy about everything. Lord give me strength.

previous message meant to say she’s got a new cringe intro on her channel

Reactions: 6
I think honestly she just wants a new income stream now that she’s having to open her wallet and pay for a renovation

Reactions: 8
Personally from what I've seen of this house so far, i rate the old house she purchased back in the day way more.

Reactions: 11
Why is she making out the house is a shell or falling to bits? Sure it needs some updating and a few bits of work done but it’s NOTHING like she made out. She can’t move in for a year because of the work needing done? That house could definitely be lived in while she redecorates rather than ‘renovates’.

Reactions: 22
Don't mean this as an attack or anything but I think maybe just read up on EDs a bit.
I don’t mean this as an attack or anything, but I used to have bulimia and ate all that stuff and I lost so much weight. You can have anorexia and bulimia together. Just saying. I’m only recovering from an eating disorder but I must know nothing 🧐

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I don’t mean this as an attack or anything, but I used to have bulimia and ate all that stuff and I lost so much weight. You can have anorexia and bulimia together. Just saying. I’m only recovering from an eating disorder but I must know nothing 🧐
Perhaps you should have phrased it ‘maybe she purges too’, that would have been more accurate. Sorry you went through that but no, technically you cannot have AN and BN at the same time. I have AN and sometimes purge, that doesn’t mean I also have BN, a lot of people have OSFED too and they commonly display behaviours found in those with AN and BN but that doesn’t mean they are also anorexic and bulimic. There is a strict diagnostic criteria for Bulimia, it doesn’t just mean that you purge.

Reactions: 5
American is open for double jabbed tourists - is Emily on a flight as I type?
She's been weirdly quiet on that front. From the over dramatic posts about the rules changing, you would have thought she would have been on the first flight out - guess James didn't want her there yet.

Reactions: 10
Perhaps you should have phrased it ‘maybe she purges too’, that would have been more accurate. Sorry you went through that but no, technically you cannot have AN and BN at the same time. I have AN and sometimes purge, that doesn’t mean I also have BN, a lot of people have OSFED too and they commonly display behaviours found in those with AN and BN but that doesn’t mean they are also anorexic and bulimic. There is a strict diagnostic criteria for Bulimia, it doesn’t just mean that you purge.
and regardless of all of that, eating something fatty/high calorie when you have a restrictive ED doesn’t even mean you purge. (Though, I appreciate that you did use the term ‘maybe’ and didn’t frame it as an absolute)

Reactions: 4
and regardless of all of that, eating something fatty/high calorie when you have a restrictive ED doesn’t even mean you purge. (Though, I appreciate that you did use the term ‘maybe’ and didn’t frame it as an absolute)
I’m truly sorry if I offended or triggered you by speculating about her eating disorder. Regardless of what it is, it shouldn’t matter, she needs help definitely. I only come from a place of concern, I hope you can understand. It’s truly dreadful to deal with an eating disorder and I just really hope she gets help.

Reactions: 10
On the new Welcome Home video it’s so awkward that she’s talking about where her BF would keep his clothes as tho he would actually live there 😂 also who is filming?! Is her mum following her round with a camera?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why have all her recent ads been about food? What food brands are working with someone who so clearly isn’t eating properly.

Reactions: 19
Why have all her recent ads been about food? What food brands are working with someone who so clearly isn’t eating properly.
I messaged sainsburys about her recent campaign, saying it was irresponsible to use her an influencer for food promotions when she has lost a dramatic amount of weight and has an unhealthy body image. They actually responded which I was pleased about and said they have fed it back to the team.

Brands need to be more careful about who they work with, I find EC so triggering and have had to unfollow for my sanity. 😞

Reactions: 29
I messaged sainsburys about her recent campaign, saying it was irresponsible to use her an influencer for food promotions when she has lost a dramatic amount of weight and has an unhealthy body image. They actually responded which I was pleased about and said they have fed it back to the team.

Brands need to be more careful about who they work with, I find EC so triggering and have had to unfollow for my sanity. 😞
i think the thing that frustrates me the most is her young followers seeing her posts where she pretends she eats loads, and think being her weight is normal and healthy. It’s not, and she needs stop stop lying about how much she’s eating.
30% of teenage girls said that Instagram negatively affects their body image, and she’s contributing to that with her ~perfectly healthy~ underweight body that she just “happens to have” even though she “eats loads”.
She needs to stop pretending that her weight is healthy and normal for her when she has thousands of young girls who (for some odd reason) look up to her.

Reactions: 12
i think the thing that frustrates me the most is her young followers seeing her posts where she pretends she eats loads, and think being her weight is normal and healthy. It’s not, and she needs stop stop lying about how much she’s eating.
30% of teenage girls said that Instagram negatively affects their body image, and she’s contributing to that with her ~perfectly healthy~ underweight body that she just “happens to have” even though she “eats loads”.
She needs to stop pretending that her weight is healthy and normal for her when she has thousands of young girls who (for some odd reason) look up to her.
Absolutely, you’ve hit the nail on the head. With her bones sticking out, young girls will think that’s normal and something that can easily be achieved as she pretends to eat completely normally.

She starves herself and is a terrible role model.

Reactions: 16
the companies giving her food related sponsorships will be aware of how tiny she is just from looking at a few of her posts and unfortunately, they would likely see it that customers will see someone so small eating their food and will think they can be small too if they eat like her. there is not a large company on the planet that isn’t corrupt and money driven with no regard for ethics outside of those they legally have to abide by

Reactions: 9
Emily Canham #14 No one’s in to say “Welcome Home” because poor old Emily had to buy her house alone

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.