Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she is soo salty in her comments, no wonder she can’t keep friends and james wants to run away every five minutes. Her personality sucks

Reactions: 34
i actually don't think she has any real friends tbh, just superficial acquaintances who also do youtube/are influencers and we all know they hype up how close they are as friends for views/content (em sheldon/lucy flight)

she was a piece of tit to libby, i'm really surprised they're back friends! libbys group of friends slated emily on social media for how she treated her when she dated charlie

Reactions: 17
she was a piece of tit to libby, i'm really surprised they're back friends! libbys group of friends slated emily on social media for how she treated her when she dated charlie
[/QUOTE]

What did they say? Screenshots?

Reactions: 4
I'm shocked she's not in LA right now after all the whinging she did about it. Is it Sofia's week with James?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm shocked she's not in LA right now after all the whinging she did about it. Is it Sofia's week with James?
I suspect we’ll be hearing from her re going to America soon…she made it sound like she had something in the works

Reactions: 9
I suspect we’ll be hearing from her re going to America soon…she made it sound like she had something in the works
Didn’t she say something along the lines of something would be around the beginning of December but she wouldn’t say what as she didn’t want to completely get her hopes up. So I suspect that’s when she will be off to LA.

Reactions: 7
She's such a spoofer though, you honestly couldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. If she is hinting a a visa she's so stupid to be going there and doing the whole house thing in the UK. It would surely make more sense for her to move to LA and renovate James' house? I mean I get that James just doesn't want that but, there is just no logic about her plans.

Those "extraordinary ability" visas that influencers are using to live in the US cost upwards of 15,000 for a 3 year one and they don't look well upon flying back and forth the whole time. You have to spend a certain amount of time in the US every year and pay taxes etc. I think she's too mean money wise to pay for a visa like that when its so very obvious that her and James still aren't making long term plans to be together. Basically, I'll believe a visa when I see it. EmLie is the Queen of bullshitting and being vague to avoid confronting or talking about what's really going on with her and James.

And even if she is waiting on a visa, there's no reason to stop her traveling there in the meantime as a tourist...unless James doesn't want her there is too busy with his side-chick.

Reactions: 8
She's such a spoofer though, you honestly couldn't believe anything that comes out of her mouth. If she is hinting a a visa she's so stupid to be going there and doing the whole house thing in the UK. It would surely make more sense for her to move to LA and renovate James' house? I mean I get that James just doesn't want that but, there is just no logic about her plans.

Those "extraordinary ability" visas that influencers are using to live in the US cost upwards of 15,000 for a 3 year one and they don't look well upon flying back and forth the whole time. You have to spend a certain amount of time in the US every year and pay taxes etc. I think she's too mean money wise to pay for a visa like that when its so very obvious that her and James still aren't making long term plans to be together. Basically, I'll believe a visa when I see it. EmLie is the Queen of bullshitting and being vague to avoid confronting or talking about what's really going on with her and James.

And even if she is waiting on a visa, there's no reason to stop her traveling there in the meantime as a tourist...unless James doesn't want her there is too busy with his side-chick.
She'll just be getting a standard tourist visa instead of using an ESTA, they are longer than the 3 month ESTA one. But she wouldn't be allowed to enter on ESTA whilst going through the process of getting it because she has to be in the UK to go to the embassy there to finalise it if I remember correctly. So shes hardly 'moving there', she'll just be going there on an extended tourist visa lol.

The only influencers I know of that have long term US visas are Irish because they are entitled to a certain type of visa after college to foster Irish and American links and then I assume once you have some experience of working and paying tax in the US its much easier to renew the visa to stay. Thinking of Retro Flame, Tar Mar etc. I don’t know of any UK/ English influencers with a US visa? Unless anyone else here does? I’m not saying it impossible as I’m sure with enough cash etc you could get a visa but I genuinely think it’s not super easy to get a US visa these days. And it feels like ‘my boyfriend lives there’ and ‘I’m an influencer’ aren’t qualifying reasons for a visa. I bet she’s looked into it but has found out it would be mega expensive or a long road to get it and hasn’t bothered. Which then allows her to play all these mysterious games with her audience about where she’s going to move to.

She's bitchy and irritable because she need's a good meal

trying to pass it off like it's because she's working out, well you should be building muscle Emily not transforming into a skeleton

• Haha
The only influencers I know of that have long term US visas are Irish because they are entitled to a certain type of visa after college to foster Irish and American links and then I assume once you have some experience of working and paying tax in the US its much easier to renew the visa to stay. Thinking of Retro Flame, Tar Mar etc. I don’t know of any UK/ English influencers with a US visa? Unless anyone else here does? I’m not saying it impossible as I’m sure with enough cash etc you could get a visa but I genuinely think it’s not super easy to get a US visa these days. And it feels like ‘my boyfriend lives there’ and ‘I’m an influencer’ aren’t qualifying reasons for a visa. I bet she’s looked into it but has found out it would be mega expensive or a long road to get it and hasn’t bothered. Which then allows her to play all these mysterious games with her audience about where she’s going to move to.
I did see some posts on Instagram from I think Keira who has moved to America.

I don't know much about her but she popped up and I was like how? But her instagram posts look like she got a visa and moved. Not sure if she was sponsored by any content creators over there or anything.

it will always be funny to me the way emily (and other influencers) act like & other stories is luxe when its literally h&m with a higher price tag

Reactions: 16
it will always be funny to me the way emily (and other influencers) act like & other stories is luxe when its literally h&m with a higher price tag
To be fair the quality is way better than H&M and usually use more natural fibres.
That being said, I usually thrift it than buying it for the retail cost

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.