Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211110-223046_YouTube.jpg
This is ridiculous now!

also those shorts look like the disposable pants they give you after giving birth!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Emily Canham #14 Knock knock, welcomehome, lights are on but James still isn’t home

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I have a question about the potential tourist visa for America. I was under the impression that on a tourist visa you are not allowed to work - so how does that work for her Youtube channel?

I don’t want to be offensive, but a genuine question here, how much more weight will she need to lose before she’s in hospital getting help?

That pic is haunting, she is literally skeletal and I have no idea how her body is still carrying on.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t want to be offensive, but a genuine question here, how much more weight will she need to lose before she’s in hospital getting help?

That pic is haunting, she is literally skeletal and I have no idea how her body is still carrying on.
I don't know what's the protocol in the UK but here where I live, if you're an adult I think they only hospitalize you if you go in and ask for help or your doctor sends you there. It's not like her parents can send her in.

Reactions: 9
Imagine having so little in life that you regularly spend time thinking about the neckline of jumpers and dresses, and deciding what your current 'vibe' is 🙄 these influencers want to come across as if they are 'living their best life' and that everything is just so 'dreamy', but in reality they are vapid and live very empty lives.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine having so little in life that you regularly spend time thinking about the neckline of jumpers and dresses, and deciding what your current 'vibe' is 🙄 these influencers want to come across as if they are 'living their best life' and that everything is just so 'dreamy', but in reality they are vapid and live very empty lives.
I honestly can't agree with this enough!

It's so cringe when she talks about clothes, it's all my collection, in rotation and the time she spends talking about needing the perfect denim colour and what not - like seriously go find a purpose other than shopping.

Reactions: 13
I don't know what's the protocol in the UK but here where I live, if you're an adult I think they only hospitalize you if you go in and ask for help or your doctor sends you there. It's not like her parents can send her in.
Yes here in england it’s the same. They will only hospitalise you without your consent if you’re at an immediate risk to yourself or others. In some really extreme cases family can request a consultation or even request the courts to step in for a consultation but then it’s down to the doctors to decide if you’re at an immediate risk again. They’re not likely to hospitalise her unless she’s literally on the verge of death which she’s clearly not. Instead they’d more likely try other forms of help.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree!

It’s the way influencers portray this dream lifestyle but when you look at them their lives are just so empty and vapid. She will spend days and days looking at different jeans to find the “perfect” denim but never goes to see friends? It’s really quite sad to be honest.

Reactions: 11
It did make me laugh that the only time I actually WANTED to know her clothes size (and would benefit from knowing) and she didn't even mention it. The H&M jumpers come in small, medium large and I'd like to know how they fit. But no. But she'll always remember to tell you she's 5'10 and a size XXS in a completely unwearable bright yellow Adanola set

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It did make me laugh that the only time I actually WANTED to know her clothes size (and would benefit from knowing) and she didn't even mention it. The H&M jumpers come in small, medium large and I'd like to know how they fit. But no. But she'll always remember to tell you she's 5'10 and a size XXS in a completely unwearable bright yellow Adanola set
she sold that set brand new with tags on Depop a few days ago after pretending in her video that she’d definitely wear it 😂

Reactions: 4
The bleeping tea cup again :mad: I don't know why it annoys me sooo much :ROFLMAO:

Untitled.png

Also, the entire haul was literally the exact same jumper in different colours and some in dress version....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually would like to know where is her dress from in the getting the keys video.

Also I checked her depop:
1636634124461.png

She tells she needs long jeans because regulars are way too short on her long legs because she is 5'10 and soooo tall. Well, These topshop jeans are a long... and it's definitely too long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The bleeping tea cup again :mad: I don't know why it annoys me sooo much :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 859292

Also, the entire haul was literally the exact same jumper in different colours and some in dress version....
Probably the only thing keeping her warm since she has barely any body fat.

I actually would like to know where is her dress from in the getting the keys video.

Also I checked her depop:
View attachment 859315

She tells she needs long jeans because regulars are way too short on her long legs because she is 5'10 and soooo tall. Well, These topshop jeans are a long... and it's definitely too long.
Dear me, if you need to fold up your jeans at all then they’re not the right size for you 😂. Dunno what this trend with folding jeans at the bottom is about, it just looks like you’re incapable of measuring your legs properly.

• Haha
Probably the only thing keeping her warm since she has barely any body fat.

Dear me, if you need to fold up your jeans at all then they’re not the right size for you 😂. Dunno what this trend with folding jeans at the bottom is about, it just looks like you’re incapable of measuring your legs properly.
I fold mine because I’m way too short for most jeans 😂 shout out to a 26” inseam

It’s not a dress, its the & other stories mock neck jumper in black and a plain black skirt of some sort.
I only recognised the jumper because I own it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Laughing at her holding her mug trying to be cosy, her videos are literally far from cosy, the lighting is clinical and the constant body checking is gross. You can tell she loves it though.

she probably caresses the mug because thats her only meal. Sorry but she has to be under eating to have lost that much weight unless she has something wrong with her health?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Laughing at her holding her mug trying to be cosy, her videos are literally far from cosy, the lighting is clinical and the constant body checking is gross. You can tell she loves it though.

she probably caresses the mug because thats her only meal. Sorry but she has to be under eating to have lost that much weight unless she has something wrong with her health?
She’s definitely under eating.
She’s so obsessed with body checking, and 90% of her content these days is just clothing hauls

• Sad
Why rip up perfectly fine real hardwood floors to replace with fak flooring that’s a hideous grey colour? Why buy a Victorian house to just make it a white box with grey floors. She could have bought a bloody new build for that style!

C9A3EA0C-56F1-4F0A-B401-FC1E3AACE62C.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.