Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely distasteful if you ask me, building up for something exciting and it’s her buying a house, for herself. So it’s just a stroke my ego exercise bleeping hell these people think they are something. You don’t hear actual celebs launch buying a house.

Reactions: 39
What is it with this girl and her constant non-news? Also weird to do that other "house hunting" video when she had already bought somewhere? So pointless when she'll just been gatecrashing James' place in LA anyway. I guess he'll be happy that he'll have somewhere else to crash other than his parents house in South End and his house in Cornwall?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What happened to her saying she would never live alone again? But she’s bought this house alone by the sounds of jt. So will she be living in it alone? Or is he moving in?

Reactions: 21
What is it with this girl and her constant non-news? Also weird to do that other "hose hunting" video when she had already bought somewhere? So pointless when she'll just been gatecrashing James' place in LA anyway. I guess he'll be happy that he'll have somewhere else to crash other than his parents house in South End and his house in Cornwall?
1000% this, she bought it coz he probs has no where to stay in England & she probs using it to keep him.. she thinks that renovating a house is what her fans want to see. What demographic are her fans? She has the personality of a wooden spoon for starters.

Reactions: 13
Off topic but in her video she makes a joke about not being able to see red flags… we could have told you that Emily 🙄 James is one giant red flag!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she acting like she didn't perviously buy a house?? I can't take much of the video tbh, she's very manic and incredibly false.

ETA so she's still hoping to move to LA while she waits out the next year for her house in the UK?? She is a mess.

Reactions: 21
Why is she acting like she didn't perviously buy a house?? I can't take much of the video tbh, she's very manic and incredibly false.
And what is with YouTubers saying they can’t afford any more and want to write letters to the owners!!!! Ffs it doesn’t happen like this

Reactions: 10
She’s so fake, she said she wrote the seller a letter about having not felt ‘at home’ in any of the places she’s lived since she moved out at 17. As if she didn’t own her own home 4 years ago. But also she’s literally living in her childhood home again so is literally ‘at home’. She’s so annoying and fake as hell.

Reactions: 24
“James and I knocked out the kitchen a couple of weeks ago”

Take a shot every time she says something that is bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow apparently James is actually helping her. He reportedly helped her knock the Kitchen out…

Reactions: 8
She’s talking about moving to LA whilst her house is being renovated why would you do that? How can you be renovating a home in England but living in LA. Why would you want to be that far away so you can hardly see the process

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Did she mention where the house is? Doesn’t she already own a house in Northamptonshire?

Reactions: 1
James sharing her "new" insta on his stories. He couldn't even muster up a so excited or happy for you. They are such a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.