Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 772632
"Longest year and a half of my life" oh shush Em please 😴 Working on a covid ward with no annual leave, no holidays (oh sorry my bad 'work trips'🙄), nothing except work, yes longest year and a half of my life (i aren't complaining as i love my job and am very fortunate to still be employed considering the job losses through covid). I would love to claim that sitting at home being paid to film myself clear out my closet for the 10th time in a year, wander round Bicester village and be paid to go on a Disney cruise for a change of scenery was the 'longest year of my life'. She is so so out of touch with reality and completely oblivious to actual, real struggles people have experienced this past year. She needs to get off her high horse and get back to reality, that comment on her story almost comes across sarcastic 😒
Thank you so much for everything you have, and still do for this country during such a hard time. Not all heroes wear capes. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know she’s saying it’s a good thing, but she always puts her family down. Kinda saying her mum didn’t bring her up well, but she’s made the best of a bad situation herself?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know she’s saying it’s a good thing, but she always puts her family down. Kinda saying her mum didn’t bring her up well, but she’s made the best of a bad situation herself?
How is she motivated?! What on earth does she do every day other than walk around London to beauty appointments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ha, zero self awareness. Em, hun, that parenting style didn't make you 'self-motivated', it turned you into a spoilt little princess with zero resilience 🤣🤣

Reactions: 30
I was just surprised to see them together!
To be fair I’m also majorly surprised. This must be her treat for looking so unbothered and cool at Mcfly. Anyone else finding it funny though that they’ve been seen interacting and out together more now since him posting that screenshot hooked to that other girls airpods? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s just a major trend following lazy bell end at the end of the day. I reckon she would drop something or someone like a stone if it/they weren’t cool or in fashion anymore however much she enjoyed it or however much she liked them, if they no longer fit to misery Emily Canhams aesthetic then she doesn’t want to know.

Reactions: 4
James just posted this
also can I just point out that google says he’s around 5 ft 9 or 10 and she’s wearing heels in this pic and they’re the same height 🤔🤥 I don’t understand why she feels the need to lie about her height so much lol what does she gain from this

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I almost fainted when I saw that pic of them that James posted. I saw her stories and knew it was too much food for one person but of course she can't let anyone know she's with him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My mum was the same and it hasn’t made me ‘self motivated’ at all lol she’s just waffling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.