Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow….that was the most anti climatic “news” I’ve ever heard? Who has a life goal to be on a billboard! I mean most people wouldn’t even know who she was anyway!! I almost thought she was actually going to reveal something half interesting! I’ve no idea why though! 😑 she is literally the most boring person ever!
Honestly that’s one of the most vapid life goals I’ve ever heard 🙄
Her whole life revolves around being pretty and skinny and admired by others.
I wonder how she’s going to cope when she starts to age and become less ‘pretty’ and less relevant

Reactions: 20
Honestly that’s one of the most vapid life goals I’ve ever heard 🙄
Her whole life revolves around being pretty and skinny and admired by others.
I wonder how she’s going to cope when she starts to age and become less ‘pretty’ and less relevant
Besides James trading her in for a younger version?

Reactions: 8
I thought she said she hadn’t shared the news because it was something in her personal life? A billboard is her professional life, another lie 🙄

Reactions: 16
Emily arm/shoulder in that video looked so werid and the beginning
She more bothered about filming a video then spending time with her family its was uncomfortable to watch them try to interact
Thinking she was gonna go to New York em the borders are still shut u would know that if ur want only thinking of yourself x

Reactions: 6
Crying that her news was literally just that she was on a billboard, she made out it was life changing news🤣🤣 she really is so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought she said she hadn’t shared the news because it was something in her personal life? A billboard is her professional life, another lie 🙄
it actually still doesn’t really make sense. She said there’s actually two things, one thing I can show you tomorrow which she didn’t obvs so assume this is the billboard. And a ‘completely different thing’ ‘it’s so crazy how a split second can change so much and my mind is in overdrive’ ‘I’m a bit overwhelmed but determined and have a lot to figure out’

I refuse to believe this is JUST for a bleeping billboard. If I had to guess I think she was attempting to live/work in NY longer than seeing a billboard. Is it Louise cooney she mentioned recently? Irish influencer living in NY.

however none of that explains why she said it was personal on insta ffs

Reactions: 14
"I've planned this whole day out for us" errrm no, you wanted to go see yourself on a billboard, which someone else said further up, I'm sure shes already been up there before. And Universal gifted you an experience.

I honestly cannot believe they were all stood round crying when she got the news. I thought it was something life changing ffs.

Also I'm sick to death of hearing about "the alma" I'd love to chuck in a f**cking bin! Its getting as bad as her "birks"

Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched, what did it have to do with her US team?
The billboard was meant to be going up in Times Square and she wanted to reveal it by her showing us it whilst there but obviously she can't travel to NY at the minute.

Reactions: 1
guys I'm kind of a new watcher of her and I don't want to come across as insensitive by asking this but why is her sister in a wheelchair?
sorry, I know this question can come across as insensitive but I've always wondered since I started watching her

guys I'm kind of a new watcher of her and I don't want to come across as insensitive by asking this but why is her sister in a wheelchair?
sorry, I know this question can come across as insensitive but I've always wondered since I started watching her
I believe (but correct me if I’m wrong) she has arthritis. Emily used to have the same but apparently grew out of it.I also vaguely remember someone saying something about her sister having a spine problem but I can’t remember to be honest.

Reactions: 5
The photoshopping to bring her legs forward and her head back to look longer 😅 Her foot is bigger than her head

5214E4B7-A46C-42B2-8B31-33521A086D7C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.