Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she have to wait for approval from her team in America over a billboard in Piccadilly Circus?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn't even know this video existed until 10 minutes ago, so sorry if it's been discussed, but how cringe is she in this? And yes Cal, she is that vanilla.

Reactions: 2
So when she got into that spat on Instagram saying she mentioned it in a vlog…. she was lying lol

Reactions: 20
All this suspense for what…. A billboard? Who is actually bothered please???? Wtf I’m actually so angry I thought it would at least be something exciting

Reactions: 27
All this suspense for what…. A billboard? Who is actually bothered please???? Wtf I’m actually so angry I thought it would at least be something exciting
In her defence this is probably the most exciting thing that’s happened in her life in the last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it wasn't even a properly filmed and directed ad, it was just something she shot herself on a phone...I'm pretty sure I've seen her in a Garnier ad on TV before. Surely that's more exciting than this.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also how ungrateful does Sophie sound. I hate saying this but she really is turning into Emily. “Omg epic. Don’t stand and talk about it hurry up” like not even a thank you to Emily that is quite ungrateful.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also how ungrateful does Sophie sound. I hate saying this but she really is turning into Emily. “Omg epic. Don’t stand and talk about it hurry up” like not even a thank you to Emily that is quite ungrateful.
I feel like it’s understandable though, she’s probably sick of performing for the camera and realises Emily’s not doing it for her, she’s doing it to look good/for content

Reactions: 20
You can tell how worried her mum has been about Emily by how she was basically happy crying that Emily is on that billboard

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t even think it’s the first time she’s been on that billboard 🤣 nobody cares about a billboard in London it’s not like it’s time square 🙈

Reactions: 22
PLEASE don’t tell me her news is that she’s on some shite billboard. Like who cares why is that worth crying over?!

View attachment 666942
Called it lol. No but her and family are so weird. 100% not worth SHEDDING TEARS over and it’s embarrassing she hyped it up this much. Saffron and her mum were on a billboard for their podcast in Leicester Square too and did you see them crying? No. Just went and showed it in a vlog. Also who the duck has being on a billboard as a life goal?! She really needs to get her head out of her ass. (She’s also already been on a billboard with L’Oréal before???)

Don’t get me started on her hyping Sophie up as this amazing brainy child and trying to spin it that she’s celebrating her. Universal offered and you accepted. She’s probably getting paid for mentioning the film if anything. If she was really a good sister she’d do something nice for Sophie on her own dime. And the ridiculous “we’ll reminisce about this for years to come because we ate at my favourite restaurant together”. I’ve had it with Emily man. She’s just bizarre.

Reactions: 26
Called it lol. No but her and family are so weird. 100% not worth SHEDDING TEARS over and it’s embarrassing she hyped it up this much. Saffron and her mum were on a billboard for their podcast in Leicester Square too and did you see them crying? No. Just went and showed it in a vlog. Also who the duck has being on a billboard as a life goal?! She really needs to get her head out of her ass. (She’s also already been on a billboard with L’Oréal before???)

Don’t get me started on her hyping Sophie up as this amazing brainy child and trying to spin it that she’s celebrating her. Universal offered and you accepted. She’s probably getting paid for mentioning the film if anything. If she was really a good sister she’d do something nice for Sophie on her own dime. And the ridiculous “we’ll reminisce about this for years to come because we ate at my favourite restaurant together”. I’ve had it with Emily man. She’s just bizarre.
What was the restaurant? I don’t want to give her the views😂

Reactions: 2
I'm so embarrassed for her and her equally vapid mother and sister!
You can tell how worried her mum has been about Emily by how she was basically happy crying that Emily is on that billboard
Her mother is such an enabler IMO

Reactions: 16
Wow, she planned a whole day out for Sophie. It included the family sitting in the blistering heat waiting for Em to pop up on a billboard, eating at Em's favourite restaurant and attending an #adpr event which was gifted and planned by Universal to promote one of their new films. Oh and she vlogged the whole day! How thoughtful and meaningful.

And the New York story 🤣 of course, EmiLIE, we believe you. I don't really get Samsung working with her tbh, she openly uses an iPhone and Apple watch...but I guess it shows how disingenuous advertising is.

I'm so embarrassed for her and her equally vapid mother and sister!

Her mother is such an enabler IMO
👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow….that was the most anti climatic “news” I’ve ever heard? Who has a life goal to be on a billboard! I mean most people wouldn’t even know who she was anyway!! I almost thought she was actually going to reveal something half interesting! I’ve no idea why though! 😑 she is literally the most boring person ever!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.