Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. And now he sleeps with the former child fans. Gross.
This is what disgusts me the most about their relationship!! I always think of that pic of them when she was an actual child and one that stalked him and basically any other famous boy band member at that

Reactions: 24
I’ve just came across this on TikTok and it’s probably been posted but I am SHOCKED at how skinny she is now! She looks like a skeleton!!! I hope she’s getting the help she needs and I’m now gonna catch up on this thread!!
She’s said she doesn’t have an ED and that she just changed her workout routine basically and got “lean” but she seemed to know an awful lot about ED traits and had banged on a lot of sugars in things and eating protein bars because it feels like she’s eating a chocolate bar…

Reactions: 14
I’ve just came across this on TikTok and it’s probably been posted but I am SHOCKED at how skinny she is now! She looks like a skeleton!!! I hope she’s getting the help she needs and I’m now gonna catch up on this thread!!
I saw this last night and there was a few comments from shocked fans saying hope you are ok and the usual stuff but they are not there today so she must have deleted them

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her new vlog - idk know she just has this manic/false positive energy recently like she’s trying really hard to deflect from the fact she has a raging ED??

Banging ON and ON about the most basic gym clothing, banging on and on about food to prove look guys!! I DO eat!! Banging on about her stupid cosmetic procedures…it’s so sad because it’s so evident that looking skinny and pretty is what she lives for; and atm she really has nothing else in her life…

And re this infamous news. Lmao those comments…I don’t know why she was insisting she addressed it in the very next vlog? I swear in the next one she said absolutely nothing about it. I hope for her sake whatever it is hasn’t fallen through because that’s embarrassing. It must have been something big for her mum to be crying. She did say there were two separate things, and one of them she could physically “show” us. The other one she was talking about how it was one of those things changing her course of life in such a short time? So must be significant. Surely more than her being an ambassador for some brand? Anyway I’m clearly intrigued. Bet we won’t find out until next week though.

Reactions: 4
PLEASE don’t tell me her news is that she’s on some shite billboard. Like who cares why is that worth crying over?!

F00AADA3-B932-4BDB-BC85-D03A9BBA13A4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s said she doesn’t have an ED and that she just changed her workout routine basically and got “lean” but she seemed to know an awful lot about ED traits and had banged on a lot of sugars in things and eating protein bars because it feels like she’s eating a chocolate bar…
So true! And even if she doesn't have an eating disorder, severe weight loss is concerning by itself. Being underweight is not healthy, she shouldn't be pretending it's okay & glorifying it with her trying on children's clothes videos & body checking stories.

Reactions: 4
Surely they weren't all crying cos shes gonna be on a billboard ffs! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

All I can think of is those poor horses in the heat having to carry those two round London 😢

Her body is basically the same size as Sophie’s…
28409FE6-79DF-4D7D-835A-981396FDAF95.png

Also does anyone else find it really inappropriate that she’s tagging Sophie and that Sophie has 40K followers (which I assume all come from Emily). She’s only 12, Emily as her big sister she should want to keep her safe online by not sharing her profile to over 700K people.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Her body is basically the same size as Sophie’s… View attachment 667141

Also does anyone else find it really inappropriate that she’s tagging Sophie and that Sophie has 40K followers (which I assume all come from Emily). She’s only 12, Emily as her big sister she should want to keep her safe online by not sharing her profile to over 700K people.
Sophie has really longs legs, I hope she turns out to actually be 5'10 or taller!!!😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The photo from behind of her sat on the horse hasn’t left my mind since I saw it …. When my best friend had an ED one thing she told me which has stuck with me for years is that she wanted a child’s body. She wanted to look so small and petite and luckily she got out of that mindset in the end. That’s all I could think of when I saw emily on that horse, especially next to sophie, she looks so small and frail 😢 I just want to give her a hug… but also shake her because how dare she normalise this to her young followers and pretend everything is okay. I’ve been a fan of emily’s for a long time, before she was even with jake, but I’m not sure how much longer I can support her x

Not sure how much of this is just the angle making it look weird but look at the size of her bicep in her new video thumbnail - its smaller than her wrist

A39A9E5E-4CEA-4D15-899B-705E1C9F0226.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Surely she can’t lose a pound more weight Theres nothing left of her. She not long ago said she had her time of the month. I’m amazed

Reactions: 2
I hate how she has to vlog all these surprises for Sophie… Stop using your sister to make you look good 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.