Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she has to vlog all these surprises for Sophie… Stop using your sister to make you look good 😑
I wouldn’t be surprised that when she gets to year 10/11 she doesn’t have much of a relationship with Emily based on this

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised that when she gets to year 10/11 she doesn’t have much of a relationship with Emily based on this
she seems quite spoilt so i’d actually argue the opposite but it would more likely be for the sake of the gifts and things

Reactions: 4
What is it that’s wrong with Sophie? I seem to remember something about her having an illness of some description but can’t remember what it is? Or even if I’ve made that up 😬

Reactions: 2
Hopefully it's just a growth spirt but Sophie looks very thin too in those pictures. She was just like a normal kid before but she looks very slim there. I hope Emily living at home isn't influencer her eating habits :(

Reactions: 14
I have a theory but I noticed her voice was very hoarse when she came back from her day out the city after she ate pasta. It may be bulimia? I don’t want to presume anything but it really came to mind

Reactions: 9
I hate how she has to vlog all these surprises for Sophie… Stop using your sister to make you look good 😑
EmiLIE wants to come across as this amazing, generous, loving sister BUT let's not forget that all these surprises are gifted/AD. It's not like she has spent months planning the surprise or even paid for it herself (heaven forbid she spends her own money). In my eyes, it makes the whole surprise thing kind of meaningless - Sophie and co are essentially just tagging along for the free event.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a theory but I noticed her voice was very hoarse when she came back from her day out the city after she ate pasta. It may be bulimia? I don’t want to presume anything but it really came to mind
I’ve thought this for a while 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've not really payed much attention to Emily in recent months to a year, the last time I saw her "properly"she was still with James and that doesn't seem to be a thing anymore.
After reading the last few posts I've checked her out on insta, the change in her is dramatic, it shocked me to be honest. I was expecting tattle to be going hard on her and it wasn't anything, but Jesus, you're all correct :(
I really hope she's alright.

Im sorry but Emilys newest video is very concerning. I cant even bring myself to watch it without wanting to cry. She needs help. That is not a healthy weight i can see her bones in her arms. She says shes addressed it by saying she's on a 'fitness journey' and thats why she has had rapid weight loss. Thats not the point it doesnt matter how fast she lost weight that weight is UNHEALTHY for her, and you can over-exercise. She needs to stop doing cardio and EAT MORE.

If she is really eating a healthy amount and not over-exercising she needs to SEE A DOCTOR and maybe take some supplements or protein bars or something to make her gain weight fast it doesnt matter why she is that weight ( due to healthy eating and working out ) her weight is unhealthy for her OBJECTIVELY.

Reactions: 17
Im sorry but Emilys newest video is very concerning. I cant even bring myself to watch it without wanting to cry. She needs help. That is not a healthy weight i can see her bones in her arms. She says shes addressed it by saying she's on a 'fitness journey' and thats why she has had rapid weight loss. Thats not the point it doesnt matter how fast she lost weight that weight is UNHEALTHY for her, and you can over-exercise. She needs to stop doing cardio and EAT MORE.

If she is really eating a healthy amount and not over-exercising she needs to SEE A DOCTOR and maybe take some supplements or protein bars or something to make her gain weight fast it doesnt matter why she is that weight ( due to healthy eating and working out ) her weight is unhealthy for her OBJECTIVELY.
THIS!!!

EDs aside cause if she wants to claim she doesn’t have one then that’s her choice, not one many agree with but forgetting that for a second people are concerned with the weight you currently are! She has also always said she does low impact workouts not hard cardio stuff but it really doesn’t ring true to anyone.

people will continue to comment on it because she looks so unhealthy 😕

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on Emily's latest vlog...did she really claim that her lashes flop under her face mask and that's why she needs a lash lift??? Does she wear her mask over her eyes? I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s going to tell her that cutting 3 inches off and still having long hair isn’t going to make much difference at all in this heat… she’s acting like the haircut was drastic 😅
80B1D887-B3EE-45F2-999E-D7F1109272BF.png

I've not really payed much attention to Emily in recent months to a year, the last time I saw her "properly"she was still with James and that doesn't seem to be a thing anymore.
After reading the last few posts I've checked her out on insta, the change in her is dramatic, it shocked me to be honest. I was expecting tattle to be going hard on her and it wasn't anything, but Jesus, you're all correct :(
I really hope she's alright.
She is still with James & got annoyed in a video when people speculated they’d broken up. He just doesn’t seem interested in spending time with her but they’re ‘together’ still.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
THIS!!!

EDs aside cause if she wants to claim she doesn’t have one then that’s her choice, not one many agree with but forgetting that for a second people are concerned with the weight you currently are! She has also always said she does low impact workouts not hard cardio stuff but it really doesn’t ring true to anyone.

people will continue to comment on it because she looks so unhealthy 😕
Yes it's her choice to deny an ED but honestly, if that is what's going on I think it's so highly irresponsible and damaging to her viewers or anyone who comes across her photos. It's one thing if she is struggling but is open about the reasons and therefore communicating the message that it's not a normal or healthy size to be..but by denying it shes basically sending young people/vulnerable people the message that it's fine to be so small.
I'm quite angry with her tbh. She needs to either address it honestly or get off social media.

Well said.
Either she wants to look like this, which is unhealthy, or she should get herself checked out anyway if she's claiming she has no ED/is just being healthy yet is still dropping all this weight..

Reactions: 8
Well said.
Either she wants to look like this, which is unhealthy, or she should get herself checked out anyway if she's claiming she has no ED/is just being healthy yet is still dropping all this weight..
I know plenty of girls who are naturally slim, ones who have always been called skinny, have no boobs, are a size 4 and all that stuff but their bones do not stick out as much as Emily's! Her hips and shoulders are the worst I have ever seen on someone who "doesn't" have an ED. They should not stick out the way hers do if you have just got "lean"

Okay 1, there is nothing left of her.
Squatting her body weight? I mean at this point she must weigh next to nothing.
I feel bad for her, as someone who has struggled with ED before. But also this is really triggering for people, especially young people as commented above - that she’s denying that it’s unhealthy.
Can't believe that guy is actually training her. It makes him look bad tbh because she is clearly ill

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If she does have an ED how does she have any strength to lift any weights???

EmiLIE wants to come across as this amazing, generous, loving sister BUT let's not forget that all these surprises are gifted/AD. It's not like she has spent months planning the surprise or even paid for it herself (heaven forbid she spends her own money). In my eyes, it makes the whole surprise thing kind of meaningless - Sophie and co are essentially just tagging along for the free event.
THIS!!!!!
Every single ‘oh my god amazing I’m crying I’ve given Sophie this insane experience’ gift she ‘gives’ to Sophie is never paid for but an ad?? She never just gets her a gift/experience unless it’s paid for or an ad, like that’s so disingenuous no?? She never just does something out of love or just to give, it’s always paid, id be quite put out if I was Sophie as she got older, realising she’s only ever given things from her sister when her sister doesn’t have to pay, would Emily have booked that horse riding experience off her own back? Never!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.