Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think the news was the hair cut 🤣 I mean she thought getting a second ear piercing was a major life event so...
I wouldn’t be surprised. But she’s still hyping it up even after the haircut saying her US team needs to confirm something and that an announcement is coming…

Reactions: 3
She no more has a US team than I do!!🤣🤣🤣 Her manager in the U.K. flew out to her in LA in 2019 when she was hoping to move in with James and they had meetings with brands apparently, nothing came of it. This was long before the pandemic so she has no excuse. Reality is she’s a has been in the U.K. influencer word who is only modestly successful because she lucked out at a really good time. There would be zero interest in her in the US.

Reactions: 22
why is she being so rude and passive aggressive though?? You hyped up the news yourself so obviously people are going to ask
Coz she ain't happy!

It isn't your viewers fault you're annoyed by this personal news in your personal life that is not a reality show - that you have however, chose to share on various public platforms encouraged people to watch and monetise.

And she wonders why people don't warm to her?!

Reactions: 11
I was going to say I didn’t realise she had a US team - it probably consists of James which is why nothing ever comes of anything over there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Be something to do with one of the brands she already works with! She’s done a lot of YouTube adverts lately! So I reckon it was some TV advert that now has fallen through or whatever

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think her mum does her any good, she needs to be given a reality check but instead her mum just hypes her up like she’s a 10 year old and probably treats her little sister as an adult

Reactions: 15
She just reposted a video about “they/them” pronouns and I just can’t imagine her being the type to be onboard with any of that stuff. She rarely, if ever, speaks up about any political issues on her platform so it’s odd to post that video so out of the blue 🤔

Reactions: 16
I bet her news is literally so boring 😂 she can’t even get her hair cut without hyping it up like it’s a major life event

Reactions: 4
I bet her news is literally so boring 😂 she can’t even get her hair cut without hyping it up like it’s a major life event
Maybe rather than James receiving boxes he was actually sending them to England and he’s moving back? Who am I kidding that would never happen🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow her on Snapchat? I don't usually use it other than the silly filters so I don't follow anyone but she's just come up on the discover page and her location is LA. Is it always this and she just doesn't change it or does it pick your location up from GPS??? 🤔

“LVL is such a game changer...when done well”. But these don’t look well done? Surely there shouldn’t be any top lashes that are sticking out straight because they’ve not been lifted?
my exact thoughts honestly

Reactions: 2
“LVL is such a game changer...when done well”. But these don’t look well done? Surely there shouldn’t be any top lashes that are sticking out straight because they’ve not been lifted?
Looks absolutely tit, I get my eyelashes lifted and they look amazing, but they are dreadful a lot of the eyelashes haven’t stuck, I’d want my money back, not that she paid anyway 🤣

Reactions: 4
Loooool, I thought the exact same 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.