Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting - thank you šŸ˜Š

So annoying she won't just share the *best news ever* just say it or don't mention it to start with. Dragging it our for weeks (months?!) It's reminiscent of children at school singing I know a secret...but I can't tell you-hooo!

Probably a inthestyle collab as fashion is her passion apparently. I beg to differ, shopping and designer items with noticeable logos, labels or monograms are a passion of hers.
omg yes, im so sick of influencers saying fashion is a big passion, no it's not, shopping and clothes are a passion, but Emily and most of them probably couldn't note anything of importance or influential about the brands designs, or anything about their origins ect

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My partner calls me my initials, but after catching up on the thread and then seeing ily J I couldnā€™t help but think Jake šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lmao yeah my bf sometimes calls me by last name too šŸ˜‚ and friends have as well
(But their relationship is still weird!)

And yup, as if she ate any of that cookie...

Reactions: 2
is anyone else finding it weird that she's been constantly posting the food she's ''eaten'', almost to make a point???

Reactions: 15
I wonder if the brand collab / big announcement has dropped her because of all the ED comments?!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the brand collab / big announcement has dropped her because of all the ED comments?!
Doubt it, she probably is waiting to something to post with the good news aka the advert etc

So it's confirmed, James is back in LA. What a strange relationship! He went back to LA for months and then comes back to the UK for a bit and from what we can tell, they only saw each other a couple of times? I doubt there was even an overnight stay involved.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So it's confirmed, James is back in LA. What a strange relationship! He went back to LA for months and then comes back to the UK for a bit and from what we can tell, they only saw each other a couple of times? I doubt there was even an overnight stay involved.
She'd probably expect him to shower....

• Haha
I wonder what he tells her, like why is he constantly back between LA and London now. Why when he lands donā€™t they spend time together. Whatā€™s the future plans, is she after a baby off him? Iā€™m very confused but I guess this is how she likes it. ā€œMysterious celeb boyfriendā€

Reactions: 4
I wonder what he tells her, like why is he constantly back between LA and London now. Why when he lands donā€™t they spend time together. Whatā€™s the future plans, is she after a baby off him? Iā€™m very confused but I guess this is how she likes it. ā€œMysterious celeb boyfriendā€
Didn't she say in that video where they talk to her past self that she expected to have a baby by now or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Didn't she say in that video where they talk to her past self that she expected to have a baby by now or something?
Might be horrible of me to say but I genuinely canā€™t picture her as a mother. Her child would grow up in a household thatā€™s strict with food and obsessed with self image....itā€™ll be toxic and her child will develop a very disordered mindset.

Reactions: 25
Might be horrible of me to say but I genuinely canā€™t picture her as a mother. Her child would grow up in a household thatā€™s strict with food and obsessed with self image....itā€™ll be toxic and her child will develop a very disordered mindset.
Like when she bought her little sister all that makeup for her birthday a few years ago and it was so uncomfortable to watchšŸ˜… and all the clothes and shoes sheā€™s bought her without letting her choose her own stylešŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Like when she bought her little sister all that makeup for her birthday a few years ago and it was so uncomfortable to watchšŸ˜… and all the clothes and shoes sheā€™s bought her without letting her choose her own stylešŸ˜¬
Exactly! And Sophie was like ā€œerm....thanks...ā€ you could see she would rather have had colouring books and Lego. Then when she does mukbangs with Sophie and Emily just picks at the food, you can see Sophie questioning whether she should be eating all the food that she desperately wants to eat and enjoy. Itā€™s quite sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.