Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! And Sophie was like “erm....thanks...” you could see she would rather have had colouring books and Lego. Then when she does mukbangs with Sophie and Emily just picks at the food, you can see Sophie questioning whether she should be eating all the food that she desperately wants to eat and enjoy. It’s quite sad.
Okay, don't hate me, but...
I thought with the mukbangs she was holding back to let Sophie have first dibs, or to eat more as it was a treat for her and their parents don't normally get those foods. Where as Emily could theoretically get it wherever she wants. She never wants it though, so...maybe I'm giving her too much credit here?

The make up and clothes were all gifts that Emily would have wanted, when buying gifts you should buy for what the other person actually wants. Even through the odd family vlog we know Sophie likes sewing, painting and horses. Emily should have leaned into that more, like you said.

Still no idea what this crying with joy amazing news was / is.
Maybe a cookbook for baking??

Reactions: 3
Okay, don't hate me, but...
I thought with the mukbangs she was holding back to let Sophie have first dibs, or to eat more as it was a treat for her and their parents don't normally get those foods. Where as Emily could theoretically get it wherever she wants. She never wants it though, so...maybe I'm giving her too much credit here?

The make up and clothes were all gifts that Emily would have wanted, when buying gifts you should buy for what the other person actually wants. Even through the odd family vlog we know Sophie likes sewing, painting and horses. Emily should have leaned into that more, like you said.

Still no idea what this crying with joy amazing news was / is.
Maybe a cookbook for baking??
I guess that could be another reason why Emily is picky in her mukbangs, she wants Sophie to get first dibs on the food. But I’ve just watched it again and you can kinda see Sophie opening the food and seeing if Emily is eating before she eats and she copies Emily by taking small picky bites. I hope Emily’s eating habits don’t rub off on Sophie, she’s too young for all that 😕

oh Emily is definitely the type to buy gifts that SHE wants for other people. I once had a friend who would ask what people wanted for birthdays etc but would never get them the gift they wanted because it was her money and she wanted to get us something she felt she wanted to spend her money on...Emily seems to be the same lol!

Reactions: 5
All the food playing gives me the ick, like pulling tiny bits off and eating them. Just take a bite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(TW/hidden behind spoiler)
She seems so odd in her new vlog, just erratic energy… I thought it was a bit rude she prefaces there video about her plans but doesn’t mention she’s meeting Em? We just randomly see her in the next clip. And yet ANOTHER video with this infamous croaky voice… she does seem to eat decent food so bringing it back up would make sense…

The bit about her friends from school was so bizarre. She’s always mentioned what a loner she was, then tried to imply with that one lockdown vlog and Huff Post interview that she was bullied, but we’ve seen when she was younger her friends from school were Libby and Tori - she never mentioned any of these other girls…She tried really hard to make it seem they had this amazing time but idk whole thing was off to me.

No mention of this news or not even a mention of why she’s not revealing it. Just seems unprofessional to me! I swear she said in her last video that whatever it is came out last Wednesday so she could definitely say by then. Did she turn off comments on the vlog? It says there are 0 comments which is odd.

Reactions: 9
I just have to laugh- at 5:15 in the video, she's holding up a white/very light cream colored top and shorts, which she has deemed an "airplane outfit".... um I'm sorry, airplanes and airports are filthy, you are NOT wearing that.

she’s wearing skinny jeans in the new vlog and they are literally falling off her and rolling up at the knee!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bit of a petty gripe, but she can’t even get a mask that fits her properly. It’s driving me insane watching the new vlog and all she is doing is pulling the mask up every 2 seconds.

Going on about how in holistic they order to your house for free and how she never tries on in store…. Yeah no tit, because you film and then return it all!

Going on about how in holistic they order to your house for free and how she never tries on in store…. Yeah no tit, because you film and then return it all!
Makes my blood boil when they confess to this because those clothes always just end up on a landfill. I know you can’t try things on in stores right now but she did it before too!

(TW/hidden behind spoiler)
She seems so odd in her new vlog, just erratic energy… I thought it was a bit rude she prefaces there video about her plans but doesn’t mention she’s meeting Em? We just randomly see her in the next clip. And yet ANOTHER video with this infamous croaky voice… she does seem to eat decent food so bringing it back up would make sense…

The bit about her friends from school was so bizarre. She’s always mentioned what a loner she was, then tried to imply with that one lockdown vlog and Huff Post interview that she was bullied, but we’ve seen when she was younger her friends from school were Libby and Tori - she never mentioned any of these other girls…She tried really hard to make it seem they had this amazing time but idk whole thing was off to me.

No mention of this news or not even a mention of why she’s not revealing it. Just seems unprofessional to me! I swear she said in her last video that whatever it is came out last Wednesday so she could definitely say by then. Did she turn off comments on the vlog? It says there are 0 comments which is odd.
i think I watched it after it had been up and hour and still not comments. There’s only 30 odd now which is strange. I totally agree with you this vlog is so chaotic

nice of her to make a vlog to tell me who those girls are though 😂 also that’s James’ brother Chris in the vlog. I don’t really understand how/who got invited here

• Wow
also that’s James’ brother Chris in the vlog. I don’t really understand how/who got invited here
Omg that’s even weirder. I was wondering who tf that guy was and why she was filming him. What a random mix of people and an odd event…

Reactions: 4
It is 100% something he would say too, I'm sure Ive seen him call her canham before. Who's boyfriend does that? It's so obvious they are not properly together like a normal couple would be
I feel like all the mcfly boys called her Canham back in the day when she was a full on stalker girl and it’s just stuck 😂😂

James put on his insta what looks like a delivery of furniture. Could Emily actually be moving in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously Em is desperate for that my boyfriend's in a band, we live in LA lifestyle but moving in with him is probably the worst decision for her.

As much as she likes to kid herself, she is not an LA influencer. Her fan base (if you can call it that) is mostly made up of british teenage girls, and I can imagine the LA influencer world being tough to crack - especially as she doesn't bring anything original to the table.

Also, she would be completely isolated with no family or friends. James would 100% carry on with his life as normal and Em would be left alone to wander the corridors/rooms of his 'mansion' like a 24-year-old Miss Havisham. It would honestly be so tragic...but hey, anything for the Gram, eh?

Side note - still no super exciting news and didn't she say she was going to Wimbledon? EmiLIE strikes again 🤣

Reactions: 23
She’s been super quiet for 3/4 days on her socials and James’ story looks like a furniture delivery? Maybe she got her working visa? If so, I hope it goes her the world of good and more!

I'd be surprised if she managed to get a working visa, especially at the moment. For vloggers etc the bar is pretty high, she isn't on celeb level at all and has nowhere near enough money to be considered that way. But weirder things have happened, if that is the case I bet James is over the moon and will be heading back to the UK before we know it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.