Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this comment on another threat and it’s so true! “If a guy (who happily posts selfies & uses social media too) doesn’t wanna be in his gals Insta pics/videos then it’s either because he’s embarrassed of being with her OR he’s got other gals on the side he’s worried will find out..”

Reactions: 19
I saw this comment on another threat and it’s so true! “If a guy (who happily posts selfies & uses social media too) doesn’t wanna be in his gals Insta pics/videos then it’s either because he’s embarrassed of being with her OR he’s got other gals on the side he’s worried will find out..”
Hmm, I don’t really see James being the type to have multiple girls on the go. I mean, I hate to be cruel, but he’s not good looking and he just looks like he stinks!

Reactions: 14
Who wants to bet this news is she signed to a modelling agency and that’s why she’s lost so much weight

Reactions: 6
Who wants to bet this news is she signed to a modelling agency and that’s why she’s lost so much weight
I know she is only 24 but I would argue that she is probably a bit too old to be signed. Usually models, especially the high-end stick thin variety, are discovered and signed as teens and not in their mid-20s. It's a bit like being signed as a professional footballer at the age of 24, extremely unlikely.

I’m thinking she might have been approved for a working visa in USA.
50p bet on James selling his LA house and moving back to the UK 🤣

Reactions: 12
Her shoulders look awful,I really hope she is getting help she needs

Reactions: 2
Her white top she wears with no bra... you can see everything! I'd be so embarrassed to be essentially topless 😒

Reactions: 3
I know she is only 24 but I would argue that she is probably a bit too old to be signed. Usually models, especially the high-end stick thin variety, are discovered and signed as teens and not in their mid-20s. It's a bit like being signed as a professional footballer at the age of 24, extremely unlikely.
Yeah I think she’s too told to model now, I have a two friends who did high street and fashion modelling straight from High School and it’s dried up now they’re in their late 20’s/early 30’s, they do the odd thing but nothing like the amazing brands they used to work with. They’ve gone from Burberry to M&S kind of thing!

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s going onto love island 😂 but then that doesn’t seem like a “sooo Emily” thing to do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her shoulders look awful,I really hope she is getting help she needs
Yea I just watched her last couple of videos ans it’s literally all I can focus on :/ her shoulders just look like skin and bone and then the pointy hip in the misguided haul! I have bony hips and even with a bit of meat on, I actually find them uncomfortable to lie on so I can’t even imagine what it feels like for her! She looks like she would break if anyone hugged her! Her face in the latest blog as well, she really doesn’t look healthy at all! I understand if she is having issues with an eating disorder or a health problem then she may want to keep that private, I would feel the same but I rest do hope she is getting some help for whatever is going on!! There really isn’t a lot more weight to lose surely :/ it’s not a good look!

Reactions: 1
What on Earth is she on about when she says she has podcast kits but they are nothing to do with her/her social media? What are they for then?! So mysterious all the time. I feel like the podcast with her mum would be very bland and they’d never talk about anything controversial or be very “real”.

I’ve been saying this for a while but I think she’s bought a house and that’s what the news is. Possibly a big fixer upper job. I guess we’ll see…

Reactions: 7
She looks so unhealthy in her vlog again! I’m really starting to feel concerned for her health at this point and if strangers on the internet can see her decline, how is her boyfriend not concerned?! I think she knows she looks super skinny else she would want to hide her arms and legs as much as she could if she didn’t want people to notice the weight loss. It’s quite shocking really.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.