Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine monkeyboy dullard James Bourne being your “boyfriend” when you’re in a mental health crisis. Can’t imagine anyone being envious of that. He is such a waster and casual misogynist in my opinion - it’s a good thing he isn’t in the picture right now and the Mum probably knows that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
SO many of the comments on her video are saying “hope you’re looking after yourself” or “hope you’re ok” - so her fans are definitely noticing something isn’t right but no one wants to outright mention her weight. It just shows how blatant it is now that she’s not well.

Reactions: 18
Honestly this is horrible to watch. I really don’t understand how she hasn’t realised how much she’s changed. What can anyone actually do? She’s and adult and her parents won’t section her? So what else is there to do?

Reactions: 6
Why sad? She's a horrible person. She doesn't give a toss about you. It's up to her parents and friends to step in.

Honestly this is horrible to watch. I really don’t understand how she hasn’t realised how much she’s changed. What can anyone actually do? She’s and adult and her parents won’t section her? So what else is there to do?
She'll end up in hospital before long, they will tell her the truth and how ill she really is

Reactions: 7
When you see yourself every day it’s harder to see the changes… that said, I’m confident she’s aware of it. She visibly flaunts her body and she seems to show the more affected parts all the time now, the shoulders, arm and chest area.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, the state of how she looks in that vlog has been playing on my mind all day. It was really tough to watch. I really hope she is getting the help she needs and she takes some time off to get well because I am not going to be able to watch or follow from herein :(

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’ll be long before she’s got to have professional help if I’m honest

Reactions: 13
Whatever this big news is, her mum and sister were also super excited about it so surely it can’t be an LA move? because I would certainly not want my daughter moving halfway across the world in the current state she’s in

Reactions: 24
I think moving to LA. She looks really ill. SURELY her mum has broached the subject
Have they even opened embassy for Visas yet? I thought it was still residents and us citizens only still. Even James had to worm his way in by going to St Lucia for so many days before being allowed in and he lives there!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’ll be long before she’s got to have professional help if I’m honest
Completely agree. Unfortunately being hospitalised for EDs is difficult but I wouldn’t say she’s far off.
She needs to be taken offline, it’s so triggering to see her looking like that. Let alone for young impressionable teens looking at her and thinking that’s what they should look like. Either her family or YouTube needs to deactivate her account till she’s better

Reactions: 10
What happened to the house that Emily bought in her hometown years ago before she moved back and rented in London?

Reactions: 3
I just hope that whatever the big news is she is doing it for herself and not for James! She seemed really happy about it which was nice to see tbh

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.