Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she must think she looks great as she used to cover herself up much more and now all she does is show those bony shoulders šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 12
I feel like there is lots of speculation about whether Emily has an ED but could it possible be that she is poorly or is experiencing something else? I hope that she is able to work her way through whatever is going on regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like there is lots of speculation about whether Emily has an ED but could it possible be that she is poorly or is experiencing something else? I hope that she is able to work her way through whatever is going on regardless
iā€™ve been thinking the same thing tbh because how fast sheā€™s lost the weight is kind of crazy

Reactions: 6
iā€™ve been thinking the same thing tbh because how fast sheā€™s lost the weight is kind of crazy
I think people speculate more that itā€™s an ED because of the way she is with food. In food videos she clearly just takes small bites out of stuff and then messes around with it. She never shows an empty plate of food and when she put Instagram stories of her out with friends for lunch, she had avocado on toast and you could see she barely touched it whereas the other girls went for higher calorie foods and their plates were empty almost. She also has a love for coffee and now protein which is known for being an appetite suppressant as they both make you feel full.

If it was another illness I feel like she would have alluded to it more and been absent online and stuff like that but she hasnā€™t.

Reactions: 8
ED are more than just weight loss and sheā€™s displaying multiple other characteristics attributed to them too; food obsession, constant body checking, relying on caffeine etc.

Not sure if I had an illness that caused weight loss that Iā€™d be in a rush to shout about how great I look in childrenā€™s clothing/already tiny clothing Iā€™d had had to take in to highlight the issueā€¦

Emily can be a pretty smart businesswoman at times - no way she wouldnā€™t have weaponised her illness in a ā€˜how I cope with X so you can tooā€™ type video if it was anything other than an ED.

I honestly wonder if this has manifested itself as a way to keep hold of James. Sheā€™s clearly suffering and the world would see him as a grade A dick if he left her nowā€¦

I feel like James is actually doing the right thing at the moment. It must be just as clear to him that she has an ED.. he can see the photos and videos we can. It is possible that he doesnā€™t want to be with her which is why heā€™s staying in LA and not coming over here, but doesnā€™t want to break up with her and push her over the edge! It would make sense as to the very weird relationship

Reactions: 5
I feel like James is actually doing the right thing at the moment. It must be just as clear to him that she has an ED.. he can see the photos and videos we can. It is possible that he doesnā€™t want to be with her which is why heā€™s staying in LA and not coming over here, but doesnā€™t want to break up with her and push her over the edge! It would make sense as to the very weird relationship
It honestly wouldnā€™t surprise me to find out hes oblivious to her ED. The man is aloof at the best of times. Heā€™s probably noticed sheā€™s thinner but probably just thinks itā€™s a ā€œgirls wanting to be thinā€ type thing rather than a genuine problem. I really canā€™t imagine him asking her all the serious questions and being supportive to her at this time.

Reactions: 34
It honestly wouldnā€™t surprise me to find out hes oblivious to her ED. The man is aloof at the best of times. Heā€™s probably noticed sheā€™s thinner but probably just thinks itā€™s a ā€œgirls wanting to be thinā€ type thing rather than a genuine problem. I really canā€™t imagine him asking her all the serious questions and being supportive to her at this time.
If he is oblivious then, heā€™s an even shittier person than I thought. I remember in lockdown 1 and they would have a load of BBQs and he would eat all the food they cooked and sheā€™d eat like a cucumber or something and a slither or meat. What man would think eating a BBQ by yourself while your girlfriend eats cucumber is normal?!

• Heart
I think in the first lockdown she actually seemed to be eating pretty well? She looked a really healthy weight back then
To me, it feels like itā€™s all escalated since James went back to the US and she moved back hone which I guess echoes why a lot of us have a hunch that she isnā€™t happy with the long distance thing and that has potentially been one of the triggers

Reactions: 17
I think in the first lockdown she actually seemed to be eating pretty well? She looked a really healthy weight back then
To me, it feels like itā€™s all escalated since James went back to the US and she moved back hone which I guess echoes why a lot of us have a hunch that she isnā€™t happy with the long distance thing and that has potentially been one of the triggers
Then she needs to learn her worth and dump his arsed and get better. She wonā€™t because heā€™s some ā€œsecret celebrity boyfriendā€ and thatā€™s what she wants. You have to deal with the consequences and put yourself at a higher value

Reactions: 6
James chat...

If he wanted to leave her he would. This present situation suits him just fine at the moment, a committed, loyal, super fan of a gf who reminds him of his boyband days, without the hassle of seeing her everyday and her being clingy, having to make small talk or do things with her.

Men leave anytime they want to, when their gf has been diagnosed with cancer, when a parent passes away, when they suddenly loose a job. If they want to go then, nine times out of ten, they will do whatever is best for them at the time.

Emily chat

Has she bought a house then?
Shes had a fair few ads with max factor mascara, l'oreal and garnier recently. All those brands seem to be in competition with one another, weird they all hire her.

Reactions: 23
James chat...

If he wanted to leave her he would. This present situation suits him just fine at the moment, a committed, loyal, super fan of a gf who reminds him of his boyband days, without the hassle of seeing her everyday and her being clingy, having to make small talk or do things with her.

Men leave anytime they want to, when their gf has been diagnosed with cancer, when a parent passes away, when they suddenly loose a job. If they want to go then, nine times out of ten, they will do whatever is best for them at the time.

Emily chat

Has she bought a house then?
Shes had a fair few ads with max factor mascara, l'oreal and garnier recently. All those brands seem to be in competition with one another, weird they all hire her.
But surely both of them realise their relationship is barely a relationship at this point? Where is their banter, jokes, pda, sex life, comfort, communication etc? From what we can see, they donā€™t have any qualities that a healthy relationship should have.

Not sure about anyone else but I would be going crazy if I didnā€™t have any intimacy with my boyfriend of 3 years. The only reasoning behind it is if theyā€™re both asexual and sexual intimacy is something they donā€™t care for. Even then, they still donā€™t seem to have any communication or anything. There is no way they can honestly say they are both happy.

Reactions: 21
Looking so frail. I wonder who she's with and if they notice how she looks because those arms are literally skin and bone. I would be surprised if she could even vlog for an extended amount of time with those arms.

I just keep wondering how long is this going to go on for until something is mentioned.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
She posted a #ad TikTok for Love Island and turned the comments off. Scared, Em?

By scared I mean scared people will say something she doesnt want to hear, not like scared as in a threatening was. She didnt look great in the video

Reactions: 4
Looking so frail. I wonder who she's with and if they notice how she looks because those arms are literally skin and bone. I would be surprised if she could even vlog for an extended amount of time with those arms.

I just keep wondering how long is this going to go on for until something is mentioned.
She legit is starting to look like Michael Jackson! Probably why James is still with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I reading too much into thisā€¦ Her story says sheā€™s taking the boat HOMEā€¦ Sheā€™s on the Thames.

• Haha
Im sorry but those converse with that maxi dress is NOT a vibe. Wtf is the outfit from the knees down. Dress is cute but different shoes would have been cuter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.