Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum myself I wouldn’t even say it’s her current size of frame that alarms me as much as how quickly she has lost the weight. The pic someone posted of her in the dress a few posts up is really sad to see and I’m genuinely concerned for her health (immediate and long term damage) she may cause herself losing this kind of weight so quickly.

Just to point out I’m not saying she isn’t worryingly thin at this size but also I don’t think those around her could even say this has been a slow decline and I’m sure they are concerned for her too. Comparing to photos a few months ago the weightloss is noticeable, it’s scary to think how much further an ED could progress for her in another three months as it had clearly stepped up a notch recently. I hope Emily and her family all get the help/support needed to get through this soon.

Reactions: 8
She’s having protein powder as it means she doesn’t have to have a proper meal so doesn’t feel like eating, she’ll be drinking it. It’s terrible to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm honestly shocked by just how unwell she looks here. It's so heart breaking to see. I showed my boyfriend who has seen me watching her videos for years and even he is worried for her. I hope she seeks help soon.
Jeez, she looks really poorly, isn't her mum a therapist, although she cannot control what her adult daughter does, she actually appears in some videos doesn't she; and should know that her endorsing Emily's platform is really dangerous for her young audience. I hope she gets the help she needs and takes a step back from being an influencer whilst she looks after herself.

Reactions: 2
I find it so fascinating how so many influencers seem to have issues with food/disordered eating and full blown ED's. I'm not sure if its due to the line of work being particularly attractive to those already in those mindsets or if it's the platform itself combined with an endless stream of validation and adoration that reinforces the idea of "thin = beauty". Perhaps its both. Emily has always been slim, she has always thought about everything she puts in her body and that in itself is not a negative thing. But when it goes passed the point of simply being conscious of your health and into the realm of restricting and starving your body and brain of what it needs to function at such a rapid pace, concerns are a given. I used to really look up to her. But at the same time her simply saying she's "naturally small" made me feel really bad about myself. But now I feel really really sad for her.

Reactions: 7
Guys did nobody see her tik tok

ive looked at the line up… I don’t see anyone she’s dated on it? Who is she claiming to have dated…

Also the comments on the tik tok are all also asking who.. but one person said ‘why would they mention you’. Which is so true… vain Emily expecting someone she ‘dated’ like 4 years ago to mention her on the TV show because she’s that special 😂
707C75D5-038A-4051-BB7E-505477A2C929.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll never say who it is because it’s not true - EmLIE lies about everything to make her life seem more interesting

Reactions: 19
I bet Emily is so smug about this.. didn't she drop his name in a video for only following her when he's single 😂😂

Screenshot_20210628-223424.png

• Haha
1EDB8003-AF33-4A10-9501-F29D901267B2.png

her eyes look so sunken and sad here, I hope she gets the help she needs

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Judging by the comments on the tiktok about love island, I think it's Hugo, they also both follow each other on insta

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why em fell out with/stopped talking to that Libby girl? Libby Ashford... just remembered they were best mates for ages and then just disappeared one day

Does anyone know why em fell out with/stopped talking to that Libby girl? Libby Ashford... just remembered they were best mates for ages and then just disappeared one day
no idea but i know libby was employed by emily at one point so perhaps just the fact that your friend becoming your boss is not a particularly healthy dynamic for a friendship lol

I came here to post this! Why clarify which flat? I doubt they've made smoothies in each apartment Emily has had, just a reason to mention Jake for some odd reason. I do anything in my power to not have to refer to an ex
I know I’m VERY late to the party so I apologise… and I’m also very new so I don’t quite know how to use this!! But I’m trying…. Anyway….

I know he’s been quiet on his socials lately… was just scrolling his Instagram and the last pic he put up his sister commented ‘can I have your hoody?’ And he replies ‘if you can find me’ or something like that….

Did M post something a while ago about wishing it was her bfs hoody? I feel the shade from Melissa 😂😂

I know I’m VERY late to the party so I apologise… and I’m also very new so I don’t quite know how to use this!! But I’m trying…. Anyway….

I know he’s been quiet on his socials lately… was just scrolling his Instagram and the last pic he put up his sister commented ‘can I have your hoody?’ And he replies ‘if you can find me’ or something like that….

Did M post something a while ago about wishing it was her bfs hoody? I feel the shade from Melissa 😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.