Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her Instagram story😨 I actually feel quite sad looking at it!! That’s really not healthy at all

Reactions: 2
I also remember when McBusted were touring the first time a picture went around twitter of James accidenlty flashing the audience. He sat in the side of the stage wearing shorts and wasn’t wearing underwear so people saw waaaay more of him than they wanted to!! He’s just so gross and it’s embarrassing that even his band mates were kinda slagging him but he just wasn’t bothered.
OMG WHATTTT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow quite a lot of influencers on insta but there is no one that talks about food as much as Emily does. She mentions what she is eating every single day. This is obsessive behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I follow quite a lot of influencers on insta but there is no one that talks about food as much as Emily does. She mentions what she is eating every single day. This is obsessive behaviour.
Have you been exposed to nuttyfoodyfittness or steph buttermore?

JAMES! I am surprised not one of the parents at the show reported him for indecent exposure, that is not what you want your children (or you) to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you been exposed to nuttyfoodyfittness or steph buttermore?

JAMES! I am surprised not one of the parents at the show reported him for indecent exposure, that is not what you want your children (or you) to see.
Omg Steph Buttermore drives me insane. She used to do the 10k calorie food challenges all the time and then restrict. I’m sure I heard she had a binge eating disorder? Either way, I’m fed up of influencers using their platforms to promote unhealthy eating habits.

Reactions: 3
Also she posted a lot of food content again. She showed her own food and only the other girls' desserts.

the way she’s lifting her head to make her jaw slimmer too :/ i’m sad for her

So much for wearing her Chanel bag all the time which she said she would, haven’t seen her wear it once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So much for wearing her Chanel bag all the time which she said she would, haven’t seen her wear it once 🤣
I feel like we all could have called it that she'd never wear that bag. It was completely impractical, so pale coloured and very small!

Reactions: 10
I also find it funny that she does all these hauls and buys clothes that are ‘forever’ pieces yet she’s always wearing the same Zara top, jeans & cardigan.

Reactions: 16
I think if I was ever going to sell my dignity and be a for hire girlfriend I'd at least get something that I loved and would use regularly!! But realistically I don't think there's enough money in the world to make me put up with James or let him anywhere near me!🤢

Emily has such Veruca Salt energy; sees something, has to have it NOW, never looks at it again, never happy. Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t watch this thread but I’ve just seen Emily on an ad (shock) on Instagram and had to come straight here and see if she had a thread!

That girl has seriously got an eating disorder. Exactly how my best friend acted when she got one. Spotty skin, dull hair, dark circles, bones sticking out and ALWAYS talking about food

• Sad
Reactions: 10
On Lucy’s new video. Is this an attempt to make James jealous? Surely saying her old flat was enough …
In her mind probably although I doubt he checks on any of her / her friends vlogs, if he did maybe he would be around a little more given the state of her 🥴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.