Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Emily, I followed her when she first started her YouTube but she hasn't seemed to have grown up or fully matured although she loves to portray this image of her being so put together. Everything is surface level and superficial.

Reactions: 15
As I said, if there is something going on with Emily which I think we can almost definetley say there is, then if she is not able to recognise or capable of doing it herself, then SOMEONE needs to step in and get her off social media etc until she gets help. I fully get she is an adult however she has management who are still endorsing her to be infront of the camera bring the face of numerous brands when she is quite clearly so so unhealthy. There is people who do naturally look the way Emily does at the minute, but Emily doesn't. So I'm sorry but its appalling given the influence she has over so many young girls thats shes being allowed to carry on the way she is. If she is suffering, I honestly truly hope she gets the help she needs as I can only imagine from my own experience what she's going through. But on the other hand if she has any sort of self awareness about what she's putting out there and how that may be affecting the the people that look up to her then its quite frankly disgusting.
Completely agree with everything you said, unfortunately people who manage these influencers don't give a tit. Have you heard of Eugenia Cooney? She's been allowed to carry on killing herself earning $$$ infront of the camera for the last decade (honestly I despise her as she knows what she is doing and she loves it)

Reactions: 17
Completely agree with everything you said, unfortunately people who manage these influencers don't give a tit. Have you heard of Eugenia Cooney? She's been allowed to carry on killing herself earning $$$ infront of the camera for the last decade (honestly I despise her as she knows what she is doing and she loves it)
Eugenia is a great example for this. Eugenia has gone from everyone wishing her well and willing get to get better to people actually full on hating her because she’s such a manipulative witch. She knows she has an influence on many young people and doesn’t care. I just hope Emily gets the help she needs and doesn’t fall into the trap of only being known for her ED.

Reactions: 14
I hope she realises how unattractive she looks. I always considered Emily to be vain and pride herself on her looks, so I’m low key hoping it dawns on her that looking like a corpse is not appealing and triggers her into getting better

Reactions: 12
I think showing her luxury items is a good move and I don’t know why it took this long for her to do it; there’s definitely an audience for it and obviously something she’s passionate about. I hope she does a full bag collection. However I think it’s ridiculous she has a whole ass Chanel Boy that she regrets buying?! Surely if you’re gonna spend a fair few grand on a bag you would deliberate long and hard over it?! I’ve never seen her wear that once. Crazy!

I don’t understand buying a designer bag for the fricking BEACH. It’s gonna get sandy and wet…wtf. Also she hinted she’s got a holiday to Cornwall this summer…

Reactions: 16
I think showing her luxury items is a good move and I don’t know why it took this long for her to do it; there’s definitely an audience for it and obviously something she’s passionate about. I hope she does a full bag collection. However I think it’s ridiculous she has a whole ass Chanel Boy that she regrets buying?! Surely if you’re gonna spend a fair few grand on a bag you would deliberate long and hard over it?! I’ve never seen her wear that once. Crazy!

I don’t understand buying a designer bag for the fricking BEACH. It’s gonna get sandy and wet…wtf. Also she hinted she’s got a holiday to Cornwall this summer…
i remember her saying a few years ago that she doesn’t talk about her designer pieces very much because so many people think she’s showing off but i guess she realised that doesn’t matter because this is honestly a nice change in her content and its obvious that she actually cares about it

Reactions: 11
Buying an XXS as a “5’10” woman is NOT healthy no matter what anyone says!!!

Reactions: 34
She looks very drained and unhealthy and seemed sort of neurotic in the video just in her room on her own. She should get a hobby (that doesn’t involve exercise) and go out and volunteer somewhere, she is self-obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm honestly shocked by just how unwell she looks here. It's so heart breaking to see. I showed my boyfriend who has seen me watching her videos for years and even he is worried for her. I hope she seeks help soon.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm honestly shocked by just how unwell she looks here. It's so heart breaking to see. I showed my boyfriend who has seen me watching her videos for years and even he is worried for her. I hope she seeks help soon.
I don’t mean this in any offence, but she looks like a middle age woman (how old does she look here?! and not in a good way) who has been widowed or something of the emotional sort that causes you to stop eating.

I used to be jealous of her figure but now I have sympathy and really hope she gets the help she needs

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t mean this in any offence, but she looks like a middle age woman (how old does she look here?! and not in a good way) who has been widowed or something of the emotional sort that causes you to stop eating.

I used to be jealous of her figure but now I have sympathy and really hope she gets the help she needs
extreme weight loss ages your appearance a lot

• Sad
Reactions: 12
my eyes literally popped out at this, I think some pictures it's not as obvious and she just looks skinny, but no way can friends, family and fans see this and not be concerned

I'm new..who is Jake?!
he was her boyfriend from when she was about 16-18, they lived in a flat together with one of his friends. Did loads of travelling and spending money for videos, they broke up then got back together for a little bit about a year later. She did a really weird video with him a couple years ago - think she was with james? - where they discussed their relationship. Jake always seemed like the nicer of the 2 but Emily has painted him pretty poorly post break up claiming he used her for videos and content

Reactions: 9
my eyes literally popped out at this, I think some pictures it's not as obvious and she just looks skinny, but no way can friends, family and fans see this and not be concerned

he was her boyfriend from when she was about 16-18, they lived in a flat together with one of his friends. Did loads of travelling and spending money for videos, they broke up then got back together for a little bit about a year later. She did a really weird video with him a couple years ago - think she was with james? - where they discussed their relationship. Jake always seemed like the nicer of the 2 but Emily has painted him pretty poorly post break up claiming he used her for videos and content
oh I completely forgot she got back with Jake for a bit!! Didn’t they go to Florida together? I guess that was a make or break holiday and they broke. Doesn’t seem right to me that she painted him as such a manipulative nasty person online but wanted to give their relationship another go. If he was really like that, wouldn’t she be glad to get away from him? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
oh I completely forgot she got back with Jake for a bit!! Didn’t they go to Florida together? I guess that was a make or break holiday and they broke. Doesn’t seem right to me that she painted him as such a manipulative nasty person online but wanted to give their relationship another go. If he was really like that, wouldn’t she be glad to get away from him? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wasn't he the guy that she caught cheating/messaging girls on Instagram behind her back?

i think he was after because she was in that big house in Norfolk. She broke up with Jake in Feb 2017 then ‘got back together’ with him that summer and then Charlie was in 2018 judging by her Instagram
i still find it weird that Jake wasn’t the boyfriend that cheated on her, that was Charlie yet all videos with Jake are gone/privatised yet there’s loads still up with Charlie. Unless they were sponsored so she has to keep them up? 😂

Reactions: 6
i still find it weird that Jake wasn’t the boyfriend that cheated on her, that was Charlie yet all videos with Jake are gone/privatised yet there’s loads still up with Charlie. Unless they were sponsored so she has to keep them up? 😂
I think they were probably ads! I know the cruise around the Bahamas or whatever with Charlie was a sponsorship.

Didn’t she say that Charlie was that guy at school she always fancied but he never had an interest in her until she moved back to Norfolk? I find that weird, surely red flags would pop up when someone is suddenly interested in you when you have an online presence and plenty of money.

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say that Charlie was that guy at school she always fancied but he never had an interest in her until she moved back to Norfolk? I find that weird, surely red flags would pop up when someone is suddenly interested in you when you have an online presence and plenty of money.
It would be a red flag to most people but we know Emily isn’t the smartest when it comes to that or else James would have been gone a long time ago!

She really strikes me as the kind of girl who assumes that all the boys will fancy her. And she can’t / won’t ever be without a boyfriend for very long. She hasn’t been properly single for more than a few months since she was 16. She cares more about having a boyfriend than who that boyfriend is…

Reactions: 17
She’s on stories raving about Khloe Kardashians Protein powder whilst looking skeletal…

C3D4D3BF-BA27-4C98-86D4-AA39844F3F94.png
A83757FF-EF65-4079-B0D7-5D438C0087BF.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.