Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange video… It just doesn’t seem to make sense. She seems so certain her and James are happy and they just can’t see each other because of COVID but it’s like… They’ve been able to and they haven’t… Weird. No mention of “welcomehome” either and she says she has no idea what her future entails so that seems odd.
All the comments are talking about how gorgeous she looks, and how happy they are that she's so happy. Do these people have eyes that she doesn't look like she's doing well?

Reactions: 10
HAHAHA as if she’s ever manifested in her life!!! I’m so fine done with her and her ridiculous lies it’s beyond stupid. Her replies to the comments are super weird as well. Usually they are like automated but they all seem individual and long which is unusual? Don’t know if I’m the only one that’s noticed this though

Reactions: 5
I've not watched the latest video yet but when I saw the title I had assumed it was an announcement such as moving out or something? I guess it's the usual load of tripe nothingness from what you guys are saying?

Reactions: 6
Christ she’s so boring
She just waffled on about a whole lot of nothing 😭 she should do herself a favor and just quit YouTube - it’s not a good look 🙈

I don’t understand her reasoning for not being able to move out? Is she still waiting on James to ask her to move in with her? Why is she putting her life on hold for him? Thats just so off putting for any guy. The only reason it would make sense for her to stay at her parents house if she’s planning on buying a house and is trying to save money..

Otherwise it’s just doesn’t make sense if she can’t even do her job there properly

Reactions: 15
She just waffled on about a whole lot of nothing 😭 she should do herself a favor and just quit YouTube - it’s not a good look 🙈

I don’t understand her reasoning for not being able to move out? Is she still waiting on James to ask her to move in with her? Why is she putting her life on hold for him? Thats just so off putting for any guy. The only reason it would make sense for her to stay at her parents house if she’s planning on buying a house and is trying to save money..

Otherwise it’s just doesn’t make sense if she can’t even do her job there properly
All she said was “I’m trying to figure out what my next step is” aka she’s waiting for James, she’s going to look back on this period of her life with huge regrets

Reactions: 17
She’s making out like it’s rude to ask if her and James are still together?!! He CHOSE to go to the US and leave her for months in a pandemic when he didn’t need to. We’ve barely seen you two together in a year! Us asking if you’re still together is us saying put yourself first and GET RID of him. She’s waiting around to be asked to move to LA (for like 2 years now?!) I GUARANTEE 1 month into LA full-time she will want to be back in the UK. Emily, put yourself first please!

Reactions: 26
You guys, Em hasn't been abroad since Feb 2020. Has anyone got a violin? 🎻

Also, I'm so confused as to why she can't just move out of her family home? She can definitely afford to rent or buy her own place, but is acting as if there is something physically stopping her...

Also, I'm so confused as to why she can't just move out of her family home? She can definitely afford to rent or buy her own place, but is acting as if there is something physically stopping her...
She doesn't want to commit to a year long rental agreement, or worse mortgage repayments if she needs to suddenly up sticks and move to L.A or wherever it is James will want to be.

He has zero incentive to offer her any more commitment, she's already demonstrated to him how she is prepared to be treated, and how willing she is to wait around in the off-chance he'll throw her some attention.

He knows she will be waiting around, all he needs to do is throw her a designer bag twice a year or so. Easily affordable for him right now.

Reactions: 16

She doesn't want to commit to a year long rental agreement, or worse mortgage repayments if she needs to suddenly up sticks and move to L.A or wherever it is James will want to be.

He has zero incentive to offer her any more commitment, she's already demonstrated to him how she is prepared to be treated, and how willing she is to wait around in the off-chance he'll throw her some attention.

He knows she will be waiting around, all he needs to do is throw her a designer bag twice a year or so. Easily affordable for him right now.
She owned a property in Kettering without a mortgage which she sold last year for like £450k. It was a four bedroom house. She can afford to buy a property mortgage free and rent it out depending what she decides to do longer term.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She owned a property in Kettering without a mortgage which she sold last year for like £450k. It was a four bedroom house. She can afford to buy a property mortgage free and rent it out depending what she decides to do longer term.
im almost certain she wasn’t mortgage free. Influencers earn a lot, but not that much.

Reactions: 4
So she’s mentioned a few times that there is work she does that isn’t for ‘socials’ and she’ll never say on socials. Wtf is she talking about? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s mentioned a few times that there is work she does that isn’t for ‘socials’ and she’ll never say on socials. Wtf is she talking about? 😂
Funny how her George at asda ad was the one on my feed before her own video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it was really toxic how she banded on about how this is the best she’s ever felt physically and mentally - when she’s clearly suffering from an ED atm? Wtf?

I also thought it was quite disrespectful how she was shitting on her living situation and saying it was making her unhappy. This witch earns six figures; could easily rent anywhere she wants or even buy somewhere! Her parents are kindly letting her live back at theirs as an adult probably for free or very little if anything, renovate parts of their home (her office) and probs have to deal with all the parcels and PR she gets because of her job. If it’s making you so unhappy bleeping move out!

I’ve said it a lot but I feel like she’s in the process of buying behind the scenes OR she’s telling the truth when she says she doesn’t know what her next step is (I’m skeptical of this) but it’s because of the whole James thing…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.