Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taetae95

Lmao yeah my bf sometimes calls me by last name too 😂 and friends have as well
(But their relationship is still weird!)

And yup, as if she ate any of that cookie...

Reactions: 2

fidgetjo

VIP Member
All of the gyms that I’ve been to in my area (same county as Emily) tend to have 20KG bars as a standard, and the weight areas are always unisex so men and women are would use the same bars. I’ve never been to wherever she’s working out though so can’t say for sure.
Also there’s no way that she’s only 30KG! She would not be lifting any weights if she was that slim.

Haven’t watched her in years. Saw this ad on tiktok n omg I’m lost for words. I’m so confused when did she get like this and what’s going on. I genuinely hope she’s ok mentally n physically I was so shocked View attachment 688880View attachment 688881
I don’t watch her videos very often, but I also came to this thread after seeing this AD. She’s always been very slim, but this is alarming to see.

On her home account I find it so strange and she is just following herself and another seemingly random account. Main account doesn't follow this person so it seems so strange? I wonder what she is up to

Folkevermore

VIP Member
That's interesting you say that - I have had anorexia for a decade (though weight restored currently). Maybe I'm biased, but while I think she's lost an unhealthy amount of weight, she doesn't look skeletal. No way is her BMI that low. I'd say no less than 17-18. It is hard to function with an eating disorder regardless of weight, particularly if purging - but it doesn't stop people exercising.. I was a competitve distance runner at BMI 14-15. I doubt she feels like death - she probably feels euphoric at the amount of weight she has lost, it gives you a huge boost of confidence, energy and motivation to exercise more.

Totally agree though that weight has no indication of how sick you are -I've suffered far more at a healthy weight. Sorry to hear you've been through it - it's a nasty illness.
i had a BMI of 18 when I was in my late teens and early 20s, and I definitely didn’t look anywhere near as thin as she does now. I guess people carry weight differently

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s actually embarrassing!! If I hyped something up like that then nothing came of it I’d be horrified. She seems to do it constantly and love it. You’d think with all the money she must have she could find SOMETHING interesting to do occasionally
nah because that would mean she wouldn’t have piles of cash in her bank. Emily never pays for anything, this is how she has got successful. She wouldn’t do anything interesting anyway as it’s not in her nature she’s the mist up and down person to exist on the internet ever

So it's confirmed, James is back in LA. What a strange relationship! He went back to LA for months and then comes back to the UK for a bit and from what we can tell, they only saw each other a couple of times? I doubt there was even an overnight stay involved.
She'd probably expect him to shower....

• Haha

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I thought I had said this but I can’t see it haha. I don’t even believe she has a pt tbh. Maybe an in gym one at most cause surely she would be tagging them. She tags everything and lies 😂

latest story, so she can go on a gifted trip but isn’t seeing her bf or staying with him. It’s not normal!
so today she tagged Chris Hutchinson as her pt. oh hi EmLIE 👋🏻

lulusxc

honestly the only positive i can say about emily at this point is that i really like her choices in her luxury pieces, i think (other than some stupid purchases) she sticks to classic pieces that she will actually get a lot of wear out of

blaze19

Isn’t it crazy how most women gain weight as a sign that they’re in a healthy, happy relationship? Sorry if I’m stereotyping here but this is true for myself and many other women I know. Just something to think about…
Been reading through the thread and just thought I’d pipe up…
When my auntie was in her early 20s she went from a size 14 to a small 8 due to an abusive relationship, and would always say she was fine, meanwhile behind closed doors she was being controlled and locked in the flat they shared while he was out working, often coming home drunk or on something else entirely
Not quite saying Em is experiencing something similar, but it’s just horrible to think about why she could be this way rn