Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

piggypig

Theoretically she could. However that just means that the profit in the business account would be taxed at a higher rate. It’s smarter to use the money to buy stuff as a right off (like the £20K she reported in computer equipment) or to take it as dividends as they’re actually taxed lower than salaries or business tax.
I never really understand these company accounts things but I’m nosey ahah!

Her accounts from last year said that she had retained earnings of over £160k, is that what she took out for a salary? These influencers definitely earn more than we think they do!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why em fell out with/stopped talking to that Libby girl? Libby Ashford... just remembered they were best mates for ages and then just disappeared one day

jalview19

Chatty Member
Maybe because her sister had health issues her mam over looks the eating disorder? There has to be a plusable reason??

eloise b

Gosh I feel really sad for her!

It’s going to be an absolute catastrophe if she addresses this in a vlog and attributes her weight loss to dietary changes and working out. Could such a video be reported?
she did in last Vlog and did say it’s her new workout regime and nothing else

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
This might sound daft but I just knew she was going to spin it that she was lean and looking muscular because in her head she probably thinks that's how she looks
I honestly don’t like to come on here and try and diagnose people I don’t really know but 2 people I’m close to have BDD and she exhibits the same behaviours.

• Sad
She will only say something like it's her new healthy lifestyle or she is home, not eating out that much or lifestyle change or something like that. If she was sick she wouldn't show her body like that and bodycheck all the time.
Yeah definitely think she’ll say that.
If she was unwell or taking medication that caused her to lose that much weight I’m sure she would’ve addressed it by now as she’d loveee the attention/sympathy.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Sorry I can’t bare to watch her video right now☹ Can anyone give a quick summary? Has she really addressed why she’s lost weight? What has she said?
Thanks x

Reactions: 1

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Same as everyone else I just got the ad and almost didn’t recognise her, she desperately needs help. Haven’t followed her since her and that loud lad with the big head broke up, she looks gaunt now. Poor girl

Lm9610

I haven’t watched, what did it have to do with her US team?
The billboard was meant to be going up in Times Square and she wanted to reveal it by her showing us it whilst there but obviously she can't travel to NY at the minute.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Her accounts for last year are up. Whilst over £340k is more than I have in the bank (lol), the likes of Saffron and Ana really do have close to 1 mill in their companies. It does surprise me as she actually pulls some big sponsors like OralB, Pandora and Samsung as opposed to the Function of Beauty, random phone apps, skillshare bullshit that the other two do, but they are really raking it in.

View attachment 650143
Forgive my lack of knowledge but what does this actually mean? She has that in the bank or it’s within the business in assets?

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it an

That's odd, I can't see it at all been searching for a good 10 mins👀 she definitely isn't pregnant, she would be under supervision being as small as she is!
are you looking at her vlog channel? It’s on there not her main