Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tartan_lass

I bet Emily is so smug about this.. didn't she drop his name in a video for only following her when he's single 😂😂

Screenshot_20210628-223424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2

gardenparpie

I'm honestly shocked by just how unwell she looks here. It's so heart breaking to see. I showed my boyfriend who has seen me watching her videos for years and even he is worried for her. I hope she seeks help soon.
Jeez, she looks really poorly, isn't her mum a therapist, although she cannot control what her adult daughter does, she actually appears in some videos doesn't she; and should know that her endorsing Emily's platform is really dangerous for her young audience. I hope she gets the help she needs and takes a step back from being an influencer whilst she looks after herself.

lulusxc

I never knew lean meant that all your bones stick out and you have zero muscle or fat content. Wow every day is a school day. Surely she cannot say she lifts weights when she is literally skin and bone. If you were lifting weights wouldn't you gain muscle? I don't believe a word of it
if you’re eating too low of a calorie deficit then lifting weights would actually aid in weight loss as lifting burns calories - she probably does have more strength than she should at her small size due to lifting though, if she’s telling the truth

Lorny

VIP Member
What is it that’s wrong with Sophie? I seem to remember something about her having an illness of some description but can’t remember what it is? Or even if I’ve made that up 😬

BlueCoffee

Its so sad to watch, and her denial of it all. Its SO obvious that she is underweight and unhealthy, I just looked at her Depop and the body checking is unreal! She must be smaller than a size 6 if thats how size 8 SKINNY jeans fit her?! A size below in tight clothing would not be that baggy if its only one size down. Theres nothing on her but bones and skin, she would have mussels and toning if she had “lost weight the healthy way over time”.
Also slightly worrying that shes posted a photo on her Depop where you can legit see full boob/nip through the white shirt, which is obviously deliberate as you can’t miss it, theres no way someone who cares so much about their looks and how they look in photos did that by accident. I’m all for free the nip, really i am, buuuuut its a bit weird? Or is it just me? Not everyone wants to see full on boob when scrolling Depop lol

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
She looks so unhealthy in her vlog again! I’m really starting to feel concerned for her health at this point and if strangers on the internet can see her decline, how is her boyfriend not concerned?! I think she knows she looks super skinny else she would want to hide her arms and legs as much as she could if she didn’t want people to notice the weight loss. It’s quite shocking really.
Oh wow this is so sad. Such a drastic change

binlova

VIP Member
her deny her weight loss but we all saw her 'What I eat in a day video'- which was so low in cals it was unbelievable

marjan

Chatty Member
“LVL is such a game changer...when done well”. But these don’t look well done? Surely there shouldn’t be any top lashes that are sticking out straight because they’ve not been lifted?
my exact thoughts honestly

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
That home account will quite literally be the new Imhereforever account where she spends years hyping it and saying that exciting things are happening soon...and nothing will ever happen. I won't be surprised to find out that she has no new house in the UK lined up.

Hasn’t she had the home account since at least September last year? I think that was when a Tattler first discovered it and he manager wrote something like 'so exited for you and this journey'. That was 10 months ago! She also sold her own home around the same time last year, she could have moved back in there!!

The problem with Emily is that she’s never happy with what she has. Wait and see, if she ever manages to convince James to allow her to move to LA she will be back in the U.K. in a matter of weeks because she won’t be happy despite spending years putting her life on hold to move there. She never seemed overly happy to be over there when she visited, just sat around waiting for James all day. She wasn’t happy with the house in Kettering either. Wasn’t happy with her flat in London. Wasn’t happy with the white on the walls in Cornwall, wasn’t happy with the blue carpet at home. She’s obsessive about things being perfect and better and never actually happy to live in the moment.
She wasn’t happy with James’ house in LA either from what I remember 🤣

Btw does anyone know what video her “designer hits and misses” is in that she just mentioned in her stories? Can’t find it!

MH-X

Has she deleted her latest YT where she said there would be an announcement? I can't find it anymore

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Didn't even know this video existed until 10 minutes ago, so sorry if it's been discussed, but how cringe is she in this? And yes Cal, she is that vanilla.

I burn 400 cals doing a 45 min barre class and I only weigh 109 lbs and 5ft2 so defo possible. Plus I have done the barre classes she has and they aren’t easy
I am sorry, I should have clarified. It takes about 7000 calorie deficit to lose 1 kg. An exercise plan that burns 400 cal will not lead to Emily's current physique unless she is massively under eating.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don't check her socials often.. is this profile pic new?

Edit: yes she has shorter hair!
That hair looks like the new hair & that is the outfit she was wearing to get the hair done.

But that’s not her parents house!!!