Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I thought it had only been recently that people have picked up on her restrictive diet but from this video 2 years ago, it seems people were aware back then. This is the 10k calorie challenge and she said at the start that she has a really strict diet and said that the 4 sausage rolls she ate for breakfast (1396 cals) is more cals than she eats in a whole day...for a 5ft10 person who regularly works out!!! I’m 5ft4, don’t work out and 1400 is my recommended calorie intake...she is massively underrating.
yeah I think most people have always noticed in her WIEIAD videos she’s never eaten enough food. But because she wasn’t losing weight it wasn’t discussed as much because it came across that she was doing ok and maybe it was just the days of those videos or whatever that she didn’t eat enough.

but since the last few months where the weight loss has been so drastic it’s made more people discuss it because it’s becoming so obvious something is wrong.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought she was stunning. Intimidatingly so. But now she looks so Ill, childlike and sad. It’s horrendous.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
honestly the only positive i can say about emily at this point is that i really like her choices in her luxury pieces, i think (other than some stupid purchases) she sticks to classic pieces that she will actually get a lot of wear out of

Reactions: 2
honestly the only positive i can say about emily at this point is that i really like her choices in her luxury pieces, i think (other than some stupid purchases) she sticks to classic pieces that she will actually get a lot of wear out of
she just made a video about the items she regrets and said she had so many she could make the video 10 times over so I don’t think she does buy classic pieces she’ll wear because she hardly ever does.

Reactions: 4
she just made a video about the items she regrets and said she had so many she could make the video 10 times over so I don’t think she does buy classic pieces she’ll wear because she hardly ever does.
i guess maybe i’m just thinking of the ones we see her wear a lot (lv neverfull, chanel classic flap, chanel espadrilles etc.) idk lol i just like a lot of her pieces personally

Reactions: 1
Anyone know who this is on the left? Dom Richards. Had a quick look on their Instagram and they are heavily into fitness but also have/had ED. Thought that was interesting and wondered how they know each other
Same age, both influencers, both invited to the same pr event. Could be the first time they met? So many influencers seem to have food issues, both over and under consuming it. I can't help but think it is exacerbated by having so much time on their hands gazing at their own reflections, face tuning themselves and not having a routine where they aren't able to graze constantly on free foods.

Wonder how tall each of the other women are? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her ‘boyfriend’ sent her a cookie I’m assuming for whatever the secret is. And instead of her name or a cute nickname he’s wrote ‘Congrats Canham’ 🙄
06F1E55E-6784-468C-8861-312289BDA194.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
well the i love you J with the heart suggests it would be from her boyfriend not a friend as she’d defo tag a friend.
But what if she has hidden it from his Instagram and sent it to herself 😂 she’s unpredictable

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her ‘boyfriend’ sent her a cookie I’m assuming for whatever the secret is. And instead of her name or a cute nickname he’s wrote ‘Congrats Canham’ 🙄View attachment 656553
It is 100% something he would say too, I'm sure Ive seen him call her canham before. Who's boyfriend does that? It's so obvious they are not properly together like a normal couple would be

Reactions: 19
But what if she has hidden it from his Instagram and sent it to herself 😂 she’s unpredictable
well then she’s crazier than I thought she was😆

It is 100% something he would say too, I'm sure Ive seen him call her canham before. Who's boyfriend does that? It's so obvious they are not properly together like a normal couple would be
and I agree it seems more like a business arrangement that a couple! Calling you by your surname is something that your like guy friends do when your 16-20 as a way for them to try and show they’re not interested in you.

Reactions: 5
Why do I feel like it’s from someone in her team? “ily” is something you could say to a friend. It’s not like she full on wrote “I love you”. Plus that would be out there for her to be openly proclaiming her love for James since she’s so hush hush about their relationship 😂

Why do I feel like it’s from someone in her team? “ily” is something you could say to a friend. It’s not like she full on wrote “I love you”. Plus that would be out there for her to be openly proclaiming her love for James since she’s so hush hush about their relationship 😂
i think the calling him J is her way of trying to show off they’re actually together and that’s her nickname for him.

If it was a team member or a friend she’d tag them or be like look what my team got me rather than the ‘subtle’ ily J which she’s done. I 100% think it’s her way of trying to be like ‘look he does care about me’.

Reactions: 13
Mine does, actually lol. He'll call me Ms (LastInitial) - probably because he knows it annoys me :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.