Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a gifted experience from Molton Brown, can't be bothered to spell the brand name correctly in the info box...

Reactions: 12
I hate it when she does those ‘I’ll shop for you’ on her stories as it’s just a massive excuse to get those affiliate links! It infuriates me
Like with doing things for Sophie, she’d never make the time to find clothes for people if she wasn’t making money from it

Reactions: 24
It's almost been 2 years since she hit 1 million subscribers and now she's on 1.12 million. I think she's the only creator I know that has barely grown after hitting the 1 mil mark. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with her fake accent on that tiktok hahah she’s so cringe

Reactions: 13
Love how she shows a pizza and then the next clip is her putting the tiniest crumb in her mouth and then an empty pizza box. Wow you really fooled me there with that on Em

Reactions: 22
Love how she shows a pizza and then the next clip is her putting the tiniest crumb in her mouth and then an empty pizza box. Wow you really fooled me there with that on Em
a protein pizza as well!

she actually makes me laugh with how much she goes out of her way not to give Em Sheldon a shout out. Never tags her, doesn’t even show her in it or say her name even though she is literally staying at her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
a protein pizza as well!

she actually makes me laugh with how much she goes out of her way not to give Em Sheldon a shout out. Never tags her, doesn’t even show her in it or say her name even though she is literally staying at her house 😂
It’s beyond weird. I wouldn’t stay friends with her if I was Em but she’s too desperate to drop Emily because no one else in the industry likes her.

I find it interesting that Emily really has no friends but just uses Em to get some experiences in… Also whatever happened to her and Lucy?

No friends, an invisible boyfriend, living at her parents yet she’s desperate to have us believe there’s exciting things going on in her life

Reactions: 21
Agreed - I’ve said this before but it’s just rude! How can someone be your friend but you never mention them by name or tag them. She never even bothered to show her in that tik tok?! So weird. She just uses Em because it’s obvious she has no one else…she clearly doesn’t value her as a person considering all she’s clearly concerned about is Em not gaining some of her followers…strange girl.

Also is it just me, but I wouldn’t be caught dead at a wedding in any of these?! Look like cheap crappy day dresses?! But gotta get that coin right Emily?

ACD33043-1343-47A3-B4F3-21CE473EE01A.png

Reactions: 11
Why were they all crying though 🙄 thought she'd bought a house or something ffs. Soooooooo excited to see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.