Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments😂 new thread title suggestion “Emily Canham: its not that deep, but neither is she”
she has been called out for being rude in response to the other girl and has now deleted all of her comments

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She says she’s mentioned “it” in every video since but if that’s the case why doesn’t she just say what “it” is in the comment to diffuse the situation?

Reactions: 19
She won't mention "it" because whatever it is has fallen through and just like every other influenza they can't stop themselves from bragging about things before they've even happened! She was literally crying and her mum and sister said they're so proud of her... For what? Has anyone watched the vlog in question that came after the crying one? I don't have it in me to sit through it.

Reactions: 15
i think its blatantly obvious she is going to move to LA or wherever james lives in america

i really can't stand her. she is completely vapid and self absorbed and is really loving all the attention she's getting at the moment
harsh but i dont feel sorry for her, she is a stupid girl who is ruining her own life by going with a man 14(?) years older than her. she's literally 24, has her whole life ahead of her and is putting it on hold for him purely because she loves the attention of dating someone in a band. if she genuinely wants to move to LA then fair enough but for gods sake dump that creepy weirdo and live your life. she's far too obsessed with being pretty and skinny too, its getting too much now and the girl needs therapy

her attention seeking ways are finally being seen by her fans and i just hope people lose interest in her soon, because god knows what they see in her. she needs to step away from social media because it feels like its the only thing she lives for

Reactions: 31
It’s gotta be Strictly!!
Nah I don’t think they’d go for someone as rigid as her, they did joe and saffron, both originally came across as fun and don’t have sticks up their arse, dancing on ice maybe but I don’t think she’ll say yes to either tbh

Reactions: 9
The comments😂 new thread title suggestion “Emily Canham: its not that deep, but neither is she”
She's revealing all in the next vlog apparently. I don't know why she couldn't have just been honest and said something like 'there's been a delay, will explain soon' in response to that comment instead of being all defensive and weird. She's toxic af.

Reactions: 11
Some modelling job? That’s the only thing I feel like she’d cry about

Reactions: 1
She's revealing all in the next vlog apparently. I don't know why she couldn't have just been honest and said something like 'there's been a delay, will explain soon' in response to that comment instead of being all defensive and weird. She's toxic af.
she probably now won’t upload any vlogs for like 2 weeks 🙄 so she can delay ‘revealing it’ again

Reactions: 11
The amount of thought she puts into how cropped a gym hoodie is, is really sad. Her whole life revolves around how she looks, clothes, bags etc, beauty treatments etc.

Reactions: 23
The obsession with protein continues! All the gym and eating chat hmm no this isn’t healthy.

quite clearly added it in about the big news after that commenting on insta.

Reactions: 3
interesting that she said she’s changed her diet because she got too lean… so either a) getting so thin wasn’t intentional or b) she’s trying to cover herself for people speculating about an ed

Reactions: 8
interesting that she said she’s changed her diet because she got too lean… so either a) getting so thin wasn’t intentional or b) she’s trying to cover herself for people speculating about an ed
The latter.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.