Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think she’s spending the weekend with in that Seat Mii ad? Doesn’t look like James to me 🤔

Reactions: 5
Who do we think she’s spending the weekend with in that Seat Mii ad? Doesn’t look like James to me 🤔
It’s either James or her Dad, it wouldn’t be anyone else realistically. I think it could be James. His hair seems to be a darker brown now and you can kinda see that in the mirror. I’ll die laughing if it’s her dad. Imagine trying to make it look all mysterious and like your with a guy...only for it to be your dad!🤣

I don’t know why car brands think giving her a loan of a car is somehow going to translate to sales. Her audience are teens, they’re hardly going to go out and buy a car and I doubt their parents would base their car purchases off who their kids watch on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen her George Asda AD and she looks poorly, she bends forward and you can see her rib cage. Not to mention the fact we all know Emily wouldn’t wear George clothes 🙃

Reactions: 14
I’ve just done the same but had this come back

Okay is it just me or has the story actually gone?? Maybe insta have blocked it from me?
Instagram won’t remove anything ever unless it’s what they consider nudity. I’ve reported videos of people actually abusing animals and they always say it doesn’t go against their guidelines and to just block them if I don’t want to see it. I’ve seen them remove pictures of people wearing a bikini though 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
its got to the point where she has to get 90% of things tailored, how is that not incredibly worrying to her or even her mum ??

Reactions: 4
its got to the point where she has to get 90% of things tailored, how is that not incredibly worrying to her or even her mum ??
And it’s not like she’s short either. Like for her height she shouldn’t be buying size 4 and it be too big

I have a theory that she is a mega witch and has always been a nightmare for her parents. I imagine her parents do tell her she needs help with her eating but she tells them where to go.

Reactions: 28
I had to unfollow emily from all platforms but just watched her recent video. She looks like she’s lost more weight… couldn’t stop looking at her shoulder too 😬

So from her new video this is a courtesy car and her other one is in for repairs as she crashed it someone crashed onto her. She hasn’t driven it yet but her dad loves it and she said she is thinking about changing her car as she needs to 🙄 she is put off by fully electric because of the cost. Her dad makes a joke about them both being over 6 ft. She again mentions she is 5ft10 *yawn* but people don’t believe her. Just get out a bloody tape measure and shut people up if you are the height you say you are! I gave up after that- I also skipped to the end where she even talks about the car so have no idea what else she said.

Reactions: 3
The fact that she stood trying on all her tailored shorts in front of her mum looking as skinny as ever and all her mum could say was “wow”; “she did such a good job” is BIZARRE to me. I honestly feel like no one has said one word to her about her weight despite her having fully gone past the point of looking merely thin - she looks ill. Her shoulders 🤢 should not look like they did in this vlog. The gingham shorts she had on she had to turn the waistband over to make them fit and probably had already got the smallest size. If I was wasting away you best believe my mum would say something to me. I honestly think her mum is almost scared of her. Emily’s way or nothing.

Also was that an ad for the car?? I almost think she made up that story about crashing her car to justify them taking the electric car to Norfolk/it not appearing as such a random ad for her...

Reactions: 19
Thoughts from her latest video...
She looked like a 12 year old trying those shorts on for her mum and bouncing around.

Who travels in jeans!?!

I bet she gave her mum that pizza and ate this.....🤣

Screenshot_20210529-151925_YouTube.jpg

P.s
Hi 5'10" Emily! 📏

So she has a ED and her mum praises the alteration lady for doing a good job, as she had to take a lot out. Fabulous parenting & to think her mum was a counsellor 😂

Reactions: 13
So she has a ED and her mum praises the alteration lady for doing a good job, as she had to take a lot out. Fabulous parenting & to think her mum was a counsellor 😂
You never know what goes on behind closed doors, her mum is probably worried sick.

Her mum probably is most concerned about Emily shutting down, shutting herself away and stopping communicating with her and the rest of the family. Basically as long as she is eating something (even soup or her beloved bone broth) two or three times a day she is probably content with this, believing that Emily will ease up on her controlling food tendencies when her work (ha! work...imagine her putting in a 10 hour shift somewhere) picks up and she can follow her bf around without restrictions (besides one he himself places.)

In regards to her being a good example to be on a large social media platform I (sadly) doubt her family cares about the health and emotional/mental health of her auidence.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.