Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts from her latest video...
She looked like a 12 year old trying those shorts on for her mum and bouncing around.

Who travels in jeans!?!

I bet she gave her mum that pizza and ate this.....🤣

View attachment 595440
P.s
Hi 5'10" Emily! 📏
Oh wow, I think you might be right.. why else would they be buying baby food?
Also, I have a 1yr old and this stuff is mostly 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never seen this chick properly smile then she tries on the tailored clothing and the absolute joy and bouncing around because she’s soooooo skinny and had to get sooooo much fabric removed. Hun, get a life you come across as an absolute vapid moron. I think that’s the last one I watch. She has no interests, no hobbies, her life is clothes she never wears and gifted PRs.

Reactions: 19
I just saw the new vid on her vlogging channel. Shes really ill. Theres no way shes eating that pizza. I hope her mum is aware even if shes not seemingly concerned when shes on camera.

Never seen this chick properly smile then she tries on the tailored clothing and the absolute joy and bouncing around because she’s soooooo skinny and had to get sooooo much fabric removed. Hun, get a life you come across as an absolute vapid moron. I think that’s the last one I watch. She has no interests, no hobbies, her life is clothes she never wears and gifted PRs.
Yeh that was the anorexia buzz I saw in her eyes there. I recognise it well, having been there.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She just had to roll down the waistband on those gingham shorts to show how big they are on her didnt she
This girl needs serious help

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s fair for us to assume her mum isn’t doing anything about Emily’s weight. She complimented the tailor’s work because the camera was on, but we don’t know what she says to her behind closed doors

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A new what I eat in a day video from Emily. I mean surely it can’t be that long a video as looking at her wasting away it ain’t a right lot she eats in a day

Reactions: 8
I don’t wanna give her the views but would love to know if she actually eats any food in her what I eat in a day

Reactions: 3
I don’t wanna give her the views but would love to know if she actually eats any food in her what I eat in a day
I watched it whilst eating my she shows all these things like cookies and pizza and well, that’s about it bar some avocado on toast for breakfast but you never see her the whole lot, just little bites and then it cuts off to the next bit.....I don’t think she eats onto any of it, she can’t looking at how thin she is, I honestly can’t stop staring at her shoulders!! They are so bony!!! :/

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s fair for us to assume her mum isn’t doing anything about Emily’s weight. She complimented the tailor’s work because the camera was on, but we don’t know what she says to her behind closed doors
complementing the seamstress is one thing, saying there was a lot to take in, when she is already tiny is triggering and irresponsible. If she is worried about Emily she shouldn’t be making comments like that for both Emily and the viewers and even worse if she is a counsellor. Just my opinion

Reactions: 9
Those arms and shoulders. This is just sad.

Just watching her what I eat in a day.. I’ve noticed she always breaks bits of food off, like the cookie. I’m wondering if this is another ED trait, fixation with playing with food but not really eating much. Also, is she deleting comments? None of them mention how obviously scarily thin she is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hate how all the comments are telling her how perfect and radiant she is. I know talking about weight is a tough subject but there is not single person in her comment section who has a genuine concern for her. All her videos are just body checking at this point and it’s so triggering

Reactions: 9
She looks awful, it’s sad to see to be honest, I do hope she gets some help, I do think her mum will try and help, but it’s not something you can approach easily.

Reactions: 5
I don't really get what people enjoy about her content anymore, she literally has no personality but beyond that she isn't even doing anything interesting and worth watching.

Reactions: 15
How did she crash her car anyway? Does anyone know what actually happened
It sounded like bullshit, she didn’t really go into much detail and it’s odd when she was given a completely different car, like usually with courtesy cars they’re not flashy brand new electric ones…. So I’d say this was a loan car or that it was for an AD they’re yet to publish

Reactions: 8
Maybe her mum doesn't notice her weight loss as she's aways been slim and her mum sees her all the time? When I was living with my mum, she never noticed that I had lost tonnes of weight until I ended up in hospital.

Reactions: 6
A bit OT but I’ve noticed that a lot of comments on this thread mention personal experience with EDs. I’ve also been there so just want to send big love to you all. Hope you’re all well and in a good place, it’s such a tough thing to go through and I’m really proud of you all for making it. 💗 now back to the Emily bashing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.