Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts?
She’s a twit? Lol! Blatantly only put this up for engagement and people asking questions! She hints at so much stuff all the time and it’s never amounts to anything! She is so boring!!!! 😐😐 I can’t understand why anyone is interested in what she does these days!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen her on a George at asda advert!!! Wtf… she clearly will do any advert to “model” and get paid

Reactions: 13
1000 % sent it to herself from another account 🙄 so she could post it for the attention as I’m sure nobody gives a tit if she moves to LA or not.
I think she is dropping subtle hints at James. If it was for our benefit then surely she would show more of her relationship.

I’ve just seen her on a George at asda advert!!! Wtf… she clearly will do any advert to “model” and get paid
HAHHAA as if she’d be seen wearing anything from asda. Poor m is too posh and rich for all that!

Reactions: 11
08CEEE05-9706-4848-BE30-9624013A599C.png
Think Emily’s had a massive shock. No one has used her audio🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
QUOTE="Lizz17uk, post: 5137023, member: 159547"]
She’s a twit? Lol! Blatantly only put this up for engagement and people asking questions! She hints at so much stuff all the time and it’s never amounts to anything! She is so boring!!!! 😐😐 I can’t understand why anyone is interested in what she does these days!
[/QUOTE
I wish she would just duck off to LA and be done with it.

Reactions: 6
She can move to LA and end her career in one go. It is not the place for youtubers anymore they are all moving away.

Her Instagram filters are so grainy and I watched a video about why. It makes it easier to distort an image / slim down etc and it not be noticed as much. I don’t doubt she is doing this!

I do think that the situation with James might be exasperating her health issue in the sense that She can’t control what is happening in their relationship and so controls her food instead. It’s very worrying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’ve missed this (new to this thread) but has she had filler in her lips or is it her makeup?? I used to follow her years ago but stopped when she constantly was showing off her wardrobe/designer bags 🤮

Reactions: 1
18DC0CFF-6E26-4757-A4EE-7444F10F6682.png
Emily met a fan, no mask? And she’s got her arm around her....

Reactions: 7
No one should contact her or her parents.
View attachment 601815Emily met a fan, no mask? And she’s got her arm around her....
It's ok, she's been vaccinated.

Oh, you were worried for the child...no Emily was clearly thinking only of Emily.
Sorry if I’ve missed this (new to this thread) but has she had filler in her lips or is it her makeup?? I used to follow her years ago but stopped when she constantly was showing off her wardrobe/designer bags 🤮
Yes, little bit of lip and chin filler plus baby botox. Though the tox is not discussed by Emily.

She can't be round at James's place, as she has to focus on her career 24/7. Her job means she can't just work anywhere and everywhere with just a phone /camera / laptop. Oh, wait...

Maybe it is too distracting for James to have her around?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.