Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Calfreezy’s new video and she mentions her sister and people around her settling down. I think she comes across fairly genuine in it and she seems a bit sad 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She looks so unhealthy in callux video. Like all the energy and life drained out of her :(
I actually was pleasantly surprised with how she looked now compared to 2 years ago! And I never thought I’d say that. I don’t like emily much but I think she came across really well in Cals video

LOL the look on her face when she says ‘it’s probably not going to happen any time soon’ (14:56) in regards to settling down and having kids
You can just TELL she isn’t happy with the situation with her and James

Reactions: 12
She looks so unhealthy in callux video. Like all the energy and life drained out of her :(
it’s the most open and honest I think I’ve ever seen her. I wish she was like this in all of her videos maybe she wouldn’t be so drained if she was actually true to herself rather than forcing a “happy” energy 24/7 it’s sad

Reactions: 4
LOL the look on her face when she says ‘it’s probably not going to happen any time soon’ (14:56) in regards to settling down and having kids
You can just TELL she isn’t happy with the situation with her and James
She has a complete different mentality compared to 2 years ago, she's all about looking perfect now. Do you really think she would have babies if it means her possibly getting baby stretch marks? And gaining weight?😂😂

She has a complete different mentality compared to 2 years ago, she's all about looking perfect now. Do you really think she would have babies if it means her possibly getting baby stretch marks? And gaining weight?😂😂
I don’t know, I think deep down that’s probably still what she wants. Just look at her face when she says it!
I think she just knows she’s probably wasted the last couple of years with a man who will likely never be in the same page as her in regards to their future together 🤷🏻‍♀️ Will she ever have the balls to do anything about it though? Highly doubtful

Reactions: 6
Wow that interview, you can tell she thought James would have done all this stuff with her, aka the family and buying a house, Emily dump his arse before you waste anymore of your “time”

Reactions: 12
Part of me actually feels really sorry for her after that interview... but part of me thinks it’s just an act for sympathy... Undecided

Reactions: 10
Part of me actually feels really sorry for her after that interview... but part of me thinks it’s just an act for sympathy... Undecided
I agree.....in some bits she seemed quite genuine and almost sad about things but then in other parts it all seemed a bit fake :/ she irritates the life out of me most of the time but she seemed less irritating in this, weird posh accent wasn’t so obvious and I don’t know when this was filmed but she looks much healthier in this video than any of her own recent ones!!

Reactions: 7
I agree.....in some bits she seemed quite genuine and almost sad about things but then in other parts it all seemed a bit fake :/ she irritates the life out of me most of the time but she seemed less irritating in this, weird posh accent wasn’t so obvious and I don’t know when this was filmed but she looks much healthier in this video than any of her own recent ones!!
Athe start of the video Cal says 29/03/21 so assuming everyone was on same day which seems likely then and 29/03/2019.

I think she came across better in this video than in her own. There were some questions asked to the guys that I would’ve liked to hear her answer on though.

I was happy she acknowledged how vapid it was to say Paris was best moment of her life but then is she saying that cause she knows saying that now would look even worse? It feels like she’s matured and grown but then I know from her videos she’s still making these stupid vapid statements and whining about stupid things because of her privilege.

Interesting she talks about how exhausted she was flying between London and LA all the time, yet then tried to sell herself online as loving traveling etc.

Reactions: 8
Can I just say completely off topic but did she really think Jesse McCartney is some unknown artist? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she really think she’d have a baby with James by now?? Girl.....😬

It was very interesting to actually hear her be a bit more real, especially how she finally acknowledged James being away for 8 months and that that wasn’t ideal. Also interesting that she said that being settled down is something she just thought she should do, she's still so young at 24!!! A lot of her life seems to be her play acting what she thinks it should be rather than what she wants.

I completely agree with other posters who said it's hard to know how genuine she is actually being though. I rolled my eyes so hard at the traveling back and forth to LA, she just always has to get that in somewhere! She didn't travel that much! It's not like she was flying back and forth once a week!🙄 You're not a A-lister jetting around the world on your private jet, Em!

I think she looks awful in the video from now. Her makeup is caked on. She looks way older than what she actually is and she has ruined her eyebrows with the micro blading, they are way too heavy and dark on her. She doesn’t look as gaunt though, so that’s good at least.

Reactions: 11
I think if she wants to appeal to an audience similar to her own age she definitely needs to be more honest and open

Reactions: 7
No she didn’t?! What!!!! Hahahahahaha
She was asked about her favourite songs and she was like ‘you’ll all probably have no idea what it is, but it’s by an artist called Jesse McCartney and it’s called better than you’

Literally acting like he’s some unknown artist who no one would have known 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Forgive my northern stupidity 😂 but is that Southend James is posting? I legit have no idea. Doesn’t look as nice as Cornwall beaches I’ve seen posted.

Forgive my northern stupidity 😂 but is that Southend James is posting? I legit have no idea. Doesn’t look as nice as Cornwall beaches I’ve seen posted.
Definitely not Southend!
100% it is Cornwall! Let’s wait for the picture of Emily by the beach in our surfer outfits 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.