Emily Canham #10 Abs are fake, boyfriend’s a flake, are her subscribers even awake?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck at Bicester village Em 😂😂 all over our local news that the online queuing has meant some people have been in one shop and that’s it and travelling how ever far to go to it.... mmm okay

Reactions: 10
He’s still in Southend anyway.

And yikes...the years have not been kind to him!
He might be looking rough due to grief. A death takes it out of even the healthiest person.

Emily's buying a new wardrobe rather than being with her bf.

Couple goals.

Reactions: 15
He might be looking rough due to grief. A death takes it out of even the healthiest person.

Emily's buying a new wardrobe rather than being with her bf.

Couple goals.
I feel a bit bad now, but in general James looks awful anytime he shows himself in recent years regardless so I stand by it!

I just find it super embarrassing for her that they’ve still not spent any time together despite him being in the country. He was on a train so clearly not in isolation anymore.

she must realise not only how that comes across but also how genuinelyshite her relationship is

Reactions: 16
I just find it super embarrassing for her that they’ve still not spent any time together despite him being in the country. He was on a train so clearly not in isolation anymore.

she must realise not only how that comes across but also how genuinelyshite her relationship is
Do you think she’s really that bothered by it? I think she just wants a sugar daddy and clowt

Sad but here we are

Reactions: 5
relationship where she doesnt do anything, but gets designer stuff. She doesnt even have to sleep with him 🤢 i would be asking for more stuff from him 😂

I feel a bit bad now, but in general James looks awful anytime he shows himself in recent years regardless so I stand by it!
Yes he doesn't seem to have ever taken a great deal of care of his health, mental, physical, hygiene etc. Maybe this pandemic, loosing a friend young suddenly will change that, he'll become a plant based yogi, propose to Emily with an ethical, tiny diamond and then live a quiet life by the sea, painting watercolours, while Emily gets fat from baking cookies everyday??

They all seemed to come out of busted messed up a tad, matt is a (recovering) alcoholic, Charlie seems sad his real band never took off as it should, and James seems broken and in denial about reality.

Reactions: 11
Yes he doesn't seem to have ever taken a great deal of care of his health, mental, physical, hygiene etc. Maybe this pandemic, loosing a friend young suddenly will change that, he'll become a plant based yogi, propose to Emily with an ethical, tiny diamond and then live a quiet life by the sea, painting watercolours, while Emily gets fat from baking cookies everyday??

They all seemed to come out of busted messed up a tad, matt is a (recovering) alcoholic, Charlie seems sad his real band never took off as it should, and James seems broken and in denial about reality.
Matts done real well. His marriage is so strong and stable. He would have ended up like amy winehouse if it wasnt for emma.

Emily brings duck all to james and vice versa.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Matts done real well. His marriage is so strong and stable. He would have ended up like amy winehouse if it wasnt for emma.

Emily brings duck all to james and vice versa.
It’s because he doesn’t love her, he may think he loves her but he doesn’t. If you really love someone you commit, you don’t move to another country during a pandemic for no reason. He kept saying it was for music but his “career” is in the U.K. - you also don’t let someone do what Emily is doing, lying, ED etc, you help them not just let them get on with it.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, it says it all that she would move to LA to be with him long-term, yet he wouldn’t even stay in the UK with her short term throughout COVID. That man is wasting her time and she is too naive to see it.

Reactions: 20
Honestly, it says it all that she would move to LA to be with him long-term, yet he wouldn’t even stay in the UK with her short term throughout COVID. That man is wasting her time and she is too naive to see it.
Or she knows what she signed up for and then Cornwall just sort of happened and funny how James fled after that....

Reactions: 1
Ughhhhh she’s actually grim how can someone be so materialistic and just love themselves so much that all it takes to make them super happy is bloody laser hair removal it makes me so upset with all that’s going on right now honestly

Reactions: 11
Ughhhhh she’s actually grim how can someone be so materialistic and just love themselves so much that all it takes to make them super happy is bloody laser hair removal it makes me so upset with all that’s going on right now honestly
She will be "in paid partnership" with a razor and an epilator company again soon. AFTER the freebie layering sessions, she went last year too, does layering not work after all??

Reactions: 6
Its good things are opening again and james is back in the uk because that means she is online less sharing her toxic

Reactions: 2
We where right about James getting her a chanel bag for her bday🥴well done gang

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.